Who says the end bit in Get In The Ring??

Who says the end bit in Get In The Ring??  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What kind of a Guns N' Roses fan can't recognize Slash's hammered Americanized British brutish slur? It's 1000% Slash. He even sounds a bit like that it Dust N Bones.

Now what I'd like to know is who says the beginning words of UTLH... I think it's Izzy.

30 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

There's no think about it, it is Slash.  Christ, what kind of Guns n Roses fans are you, can you not recognise the voice?  It is 100% Slash.

If he means the "hmm..well" part..thats not slash and probably duff. Everything else, yeah thats slash. I cant even tell who says those 2 words and I've heard every guys voice a thousand times.

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If he means the "hmm..well" part..thats not slash and probably duff. Everything else, yeah thats slash. I cant even tell who says those 2 words and I've heard every guys voice a thousand times.

It's Slash. He's finishing his sentence as in "and to all those opposed... Hm, well... (chuckle)" as the crowd is yelling get in the ring. He's laughing because he's telling the listener to listen to the crowd. Why would Duff randomly finish the smug remark? It's all Slash.

7 hours ago, AlexC said:

He sounds like that on Lies when he shouts "Heeeeyyyy fuckers!!! Suck on Guns N' Fuckin' Roseessss!!!"

That's Duff!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it? 

6 hours ago, nonok said:

What kind of a Guns N' Roses fan can't recognize Slash's hammered Americanized British brutish slur? It's 1000% Slash. He even sounds a bit like that it Dust N Bones.

Now what I'd like to know is who says the beginning words of UTLH... I think it's Izzy.

Which bit in Dust N Bones? That song is sung by Izzy? Good question on the first bit of Used to Love Her though.... I always thought Duff. But now this thread is making me question everything I thought I knew :wow:

Edited by Gilla999

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

The "Hey Fuckers" thing? That's Slash. 

And he sings a piece of Dust N' Bones, the "get out on your own and youuuu..." part.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Thank you for sharing those!! I stand corrected. I feel like everything I thought I knew about the world is no longer true :P. That's some great footage of Slash from '88 too, never seen it before. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Thank you for sharing those!! I stand corrected. I feel like everything I thought I knew about the world is no longer true :P. That's some great footage of Slash from '88 too, never seen it before. 

Haha you're welcome! There are always new things to learn about this band ;)

11 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Ok Mr Marc Canter has confirmed to me it's Slash. I am now saving for the huge round of drinks I now owe several forum members and am reevaluating my life. See you on the other side.

Cool, tell him to come back to the forum too! :P

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

The "Hey Fuckers" thing? That's Slash. 

And he sings a piece of Dust N' Bones, the "get out on your own and youuuu..." part.

Slash screams like the beginning of Reckless Life

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1

I always though Slash! then someone said Duff... thought aboutt it, could it be .....Nah its Slash. Just listen to the many drunken high interviews he did in the day. 

Some men just want to watch the world burn ... Wibble