SA Fans Asking Beta About New Album (Video)

I'd say we can put this as a hint that there will be more music, but who know with this band. The only reason I think it's a hint is because the whole band seems to be under a gag order in regards to new material. We can see this from the Brazilian interview where either Axl or Duff opened their mouth about it when asked about the new music'/ format, as there is a pretty jarring cut. I think they don't want to reveal a new album smack in the middle of a tour because it can maybe distract from sales of it and the possibles NITL DVD, plus they may still be testing the waters as this band. Other hints towards new music are Axl flat out saying he wants to release more under the GN'R name and the fact that Frank and Melissa are still in the band. If Axl was done with his "vision", he would've given the full role of it to Steven or another drummer. And he would've cut out the second keyboard player completely. 

But, who knows. Wouldn't be the first time a GN'R fan was wrong about the prospect of new music :lol:

4 hours ago, Original said:

What we need is next time someone meets Axl or Duff or Slash is for them to ask about new music.  Although lest just enjoy this tour for now.  They are kicking ass!

I have to assume that either of them would give an answer that's more or less equivalent to "we'll see" 

• Like 1

Ok, Brazilian here, my 2 cents:

1)Being a Portuguese native speaker, her tone and demeanor is very much inclined towards "hmmm, you are on to something" when talking about an album. It's much more "oh, you aren't hearing this from me" than "no comment".

2) The "it's all BS" bit is specifically relating to a speculated feud between Axl and Dave Grohl, and it comes up right after the chair bit. After that, she goes on to say that Dave attended a few shows.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Original said:

To get real news on any new album someone needs to ask Duff's wife and or her friend.

Brandi Glanville is our only hope.

On a side note, funny to think it was this time about a year ago when Dish Nation reported that we were "Days away" from the reunion announcement so... thanks again too dish nation! :thumbsup:

I think they wanted to clear the air with this reunion tour. Give the fans what they want. 

Maybe Slash is adding final touches to CD or writing new songs with Guns record in mind. 

Or is the Con III record a cover for the GNR record? 

42 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why do GN'R fans, especially South American fans, actively pursue GN'R's management/sycophants as if they're celebrities themselves, getting photos with them, etc.? It is truly bizarre.

Come on. Beta is fuckin hot! 

But seriously...isn't it more bizarre that Axl treats her like her mother? I could have understand if he treat her like his muse and wife, but like a mother? 

SA fans like the Lebeis family because they are homies. 

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oooh I bet you fucking can you dirty birdy! @maxpax and Beta up a tree!

Seriously, dude...do you know anyone beside Axl who treats someone outside the family like a mother? She was and still is his household fairy.  

Talkin about bizarre interviews with gnr related people....why do you ask Pitman about tennis? even if he was at the atp tour....who fuckin cares? Its like in the Dave chappelle stand up where he tells that mtv called ja rule on 9/11 to ask what he has to say about it...:D chappelle "man, i don't wanna dance, i'm scared to death!"

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why do GN'R fans, especially South American fans, actively pursue GN'R's management/sycophants as if they're celebrities themselves, getting photos with them, etc.? It is truly bizarre.

I've never seen fans over here taking pictures with managers or stuff like that. I guess many people don't see Beta as Axl's manager but as someone who was there for him and helped him in his darkest times. She's either loved or hated by most of the fans. In my case I don't love her nor hate her but I rather have a picture with her than with Frank or Dizzy :P

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nobody persued them. The fans were waiting outside the hotel to see the band (as they usually do) and Beta came out to talk to them. Fernando did the same and even gave tix to someone who couldn't get them. It's nice of them to do so.

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 2

And let me say this: I have my doubts about how TB handles Axl and GNR, but I've met Beta, Fernando and Vanessa for the first time on this tour and they truly are the nicest people. I've first met them in São Paulo and then again in Curitiba. I took a picture with Beta in Curitiba cause she was so sweet to everyone I just couldn't help but to ask for a picture.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, emybdc said:

And let me say this: I have my doubts about how TB handles Axl and GNR, but I've met Beta, Fernando and Vanessa for the first time on this tour and they truly are the nicest people. I've first met them in São Paulo and then again in Curitiba. I took a picture with Beta in Curitiba cause she was so sweet to everyone I just couldn't help but to ask for a picture.

That was a cool gesture by fernando

Translation:

- U guys are coming to the show, right?

- She couldn't get a ticket

- Really?..... i'm giving you one

And then she gave him her name (and he even joked saying "oh nevermind, you're not going" when he saw she has the same name as his Ex :lol:)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Because they think that's the route to finally get to meet Axl (mainly) and then, maybe, the others.

Some succeed, some don't.

I had the chance to meet them in Buenos Aires but I refused.

On 21.11.2016 at 2:44 PM, MisterNo said:

Not necessarily.

She can't say there will be no album, cuz that would be a  confirmation they did it for the money. And a big dissapointment for the fans. So there isn't anything you could read with some certainty from this video, neither positive or negative about new music.

We all know it is a possibility, but will it really happen...

She would more likely just have said "no comment" in that case. It would be strange to do some "funny" gesture, hiding an answer the fans don't want to hear.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Spirit said:

She would more likely just have said "no comment" in that case. It would be strange to do some "funny" gesture, hiding an answer the fans don't want to hear.

So you think she's hinting that there is new music coming out?