Member Picture Thread

Słash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/06/2018 at 4:55 AM, Powerage5 said:

You gonna be around in August? Thinking of flying into Glasgow the night before the Maiden gig in Aberdeen...

Are we ever going to tell the forum that we completely randomly bumped into each other outside a shop when you were in Glasgow? Proper million-to-one kinda coincidence. :P 

15 hours ago, Graeme said:

Are we ever going to tell the forum that we completely randomly bumped into each other outside a shop when you were in Glasgow? Proper million-to-one kinda coincidence. :P 

Holy shit, I forgot to post that picture :lol: 

We never made any arrangements to meet up, even though I did end up flying into Glasgow to stay with a friend for the night. He was showing my around the city, and this guy comes up to me and says "You're Dan, right?". Turns out it was @Graeme. So we did meet up briefly, by total coincidence :lol: 

stKXrgV.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Dazey said:

Graeme is really tall so it probably makes @Powerage5 look smaller than he is. 

Yeah, but if Powerage was as tall as I thought he was, Graeme would be like 2m10. I guess it's like celebrities. You always think they're tall, until you see them in real life.

31 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, but if Powerage was as tall as I thought he was, Graeme would be like 2m10. I guess it's like celebrities. You always think they're tall, until you see them in real life.

I kind of expected him to be taller, too, after having seen pictures of him together with his mother. Really puts tings into perspective.

31 minutes ago, Lio said:

I kind of expected him to be taller, too, after having seen pictures of him together with his mother. Really puts tings into perspective.

58 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Graeme is really tall so it probably makes @Powerage5 look smaller than he is. 

55 minutes ago, Lio said:

I'm about 5'10", which is about 1.75 meters. Not short, but not really tall either. 

• Thanks 1