"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

40 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Halloween III 

One of the most underrated films of the franchise 

Totally agree, Tom Atkins is awesome. And the female lead, I think her name is Stacey Nellin(from memory, too lazy to check) is also. In more ways than one.

Edit: I was close, it's Stacey Nelkin.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Totally agree, Tom Atkins is awesome. And the female lead, I think her name is Stacey Nellin(from memory, too lazy to check) is also. In more ways than one.

Edit: I was close, it's Stacey Nelkin.

I still like the idea of an anthology series for Halloween. 

The fourth Film (with Danielle Harris) was the last good one, imo. 

I would prefer to watch a new fresh story instead of another recycled Michael Myers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sosso said:

Halloween III 

This was actually the first of the Halloween movies I saw back in the early 80's as a kid. I've always had a soft spot for it ever since. Certainly a lot better than the majority of the other Halloween sequels. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sosso said:

Halloween III 

I liked this movie too. I actually read the book first, but yeah, that mask and what came out of it was so damn freaky.

I love Tom Adkins. Met him at a Frightmare convention in Texas. He was so damn funny and so great to talk to.

6 hours ago, Dazey said:

This was actually the first of the Halloween movies I saw back in the early 80's as a kid. I've always had a soft spot for it ever since. Certainly a lot better than the majority of the other Halloween sequels. 

Yeah, a good thing the new Halloween movies have gotten so much better. I can't wait for Halloween Kills. This is going to be one of the best of the Halloween series. And bringing back so many characters from the original Halloween is pretty cool.

My mom saw the original one in the 80's, but doesn't remember much.

Tons of big stars in this movie, but I bet it's super long.

Jason Momoa said the director asked to meet him and told him he wanted him in this movie. He was blown away since no one has ever wanted him for a role in anything he's done.

If you see it, let us know how it is.

Sorry somehow my message for Dune got posted here, must have clicked on the wrong section.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Never get tired of the Friday the 13th movies.

I love Part 6 too where Tommy brings back Jason and it begins all over again.

Part 5 has some hilarious parts. The fat kid who gets an ax to the back while eating a candy bar. Plus the hillbilly mom and son. Classic.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Part 5 has some hilarious parts. The fat kid who gets an ax to the back while eating a candy bar. Plus the hillbilly mom and son. Classic.

Yeah, I watch this one alot too.  it does have some funny parts. I love the part with the young kid's brother and his g/f and how he's in the bathroom singing "Ooo baby". We crack up everytime and sing with the poor guy.

Actually met, Lar Park Lincoln at a Frightmare convention. she lives in Dallas and has an acting school. She's also a breast cancer surviror. She was such a cool person to meet. Met Kane Hodder (Jason) many times. He's a big guy but super nice too.

Most of the actors we've met at horror conventions are so nice to their fans. they don't get the respect the "serious" actors get. Meanwhile, how many so called A list actors are doing horror now? LOL

• Like 2