British Politics

Gracii Guns

€100 Million Dover freight is Irish, i.e., EU citizens. Verhofstadt et al are literally gloating on twitter about EU citizens being stuck in lorries for Christmas! (Then again, this is a man who does not seem to know the difference between ''Europe'' and the ''European Union'').

@Dazey

You can remoan and woke/virtue-signal for England - or should that be France? - eating your Euro nibbles from Waitrose, reading your Guardian, watching Auntie, listening to LBC, but the minute they clock that accent of yours (or see your Stella in the fridge, or Viz collection) the game is up!

Northern Brexity racist small-town yokel.

They don't like you, these upper middle classes. 

• Haha 1

Feels like a good day for fearless, history-shaping Brexiteers. Take a bow each and every one of.... oh.... just me?

Good luck to the Remoaners too, they finally get to dry their eyes as well as their soaking wet fannies.

Time to crack open a bottle of the good stuff.

giphy.gif

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Glancing at it, it seems like a good deal - I'll need to look at the fisheries portion closer but it is Christmas and I have a knackered arm. I tentatively give it my backing. Well done to the United Kingdom and European Union negotiators respectively. Hard negotiations all round which have produced a classic compromise. Now we can go and resume our lives (when coroney is over). 

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Glancing at it, it seems like a good deal - I'll need to look at the fisheries portion closer but it is Christmas and I have a knackered arm. I tentatively give it my backing. Well done to the United Kingdom and European Union negotiators respectively. Hard negotiations all round which have produced a classic compromise. Now we can go and resume our lives (when coroney is over). 

So whats different between the deal we’ve made now and what we were when we were part of the EU?

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

So whats different between the deal we’ve made now and what we were when we were part of the EU?

This is just a trade deal. So from now on there are a lot of EU rules and regulatation that the UK won't follow anymore. Is that good or bad for the UK? Only time will tell