Post all the gigs you have seen

ZoSoRose

Mine is more like a poem than than essay. 

ACDC Thunderstruck tour

Faith no More Angel Dust Tour 

Guns Wembley 91, Leeds 2002, Taipei 2008

Nirvana Nevermind tour

Manics Generation Terrorists/Gold against the Soul

Shonen Knife 92? 

Late 90s - Add N to X, Public Enemy, Tomahawk

Stones - 93, 2006, 2010?

2000 - Janes Addiction, Marilyn Manson

Post 2000 - Kylie, Beyonce, Christiana, Adam Lambert

Metallica, Eagles, Stones last few years. 

I've been to festivals and seen a ton of bands but those are the ones I gave the wasted stamp of approval.  

I know I'm forgetting some people...

Guns N Roses

Velvet Revolver

Stone Temple Pilots

Black Crowes

Jack White

Nine Inch Nails

Pearl Jam

Sonic Youth

Social Distortion

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Tom Petty

Aerosmith

Rob Zombie

Black Sabbath

Black Label Society

Janes Addiction

No Doubt

Prince

Reverend Horton Heat

Bob Dylan & Merle Haggard

Hank Williams III

Hank Williams Jr

David Allan Coe

Eminem

50 Cent

Snoop Dogg

Run DMC

Young Jeezy

Outkast

Raekwon & Ghostface Killah

Michael Jackson HIStory tour Wembley Stadium 1997

Morrissey Plymouth Pavillions 2016

Morrissey London o2 Arena 2014

Kate Bush Before The Dawn Hammersmith Apollo 2014

Guns N Roses w/ Izzy and Thin Lizzy London o2 Arena 2012

Guns N Roses and Sebastian Bach Manchester Arena 2010

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Hammersmith Apollo 2008

Prince One Nite Alone Hammersmith Apollo 2002

Prince 21 Nights London o2 Arena 2007 x2

Tori Amos Original Sinsuality tour Hammersmith Apollo 2005 x2

Tori Amos American Doll Posse tour Hammersmith Apollo 2007 x2

Tori Amos Sinful Attraction tour Hammersmith Apollo 2009

Tori Amos Night of Hunters tour Hammersmith Apollo 2011

Tori Amos Unrepentant Geraldinea tour 2013 Birmingham News Centre

I too have been to a ton of concerts and would not be able to list them all if I wanted to. Besides that would probably be a big bore to all of you. But I will gladly post a list of my most memorabl shows.

Joe Cocker ca. 1983 in my hometown . I was 4 years old and I can say  I caught the concert bug right then and there. :-)

Gn'R in 1992 in Vienna with Soundgarden and  Faith No More as support.

Gn'R in 1993. Front Row. Duff's Side.

Metallica in 1993 in Vienna. Again Front Row. Rocking hard!

Massive Attack in 1996. It was special to me, although the Show got a Bad reception overall.

Freundeskreis in 1997. A German hip hop act playing an early spot at an festival and managed to outshine all the headlining acts.

The Cure in 1998. I remember it vividly. Beautiful. 

Nine Inch Nails in 1999. Loud.

Travis in 2003. I didn't expect much, but loved ever second of it. 

Metallica in 2003. I was so excited to see the again and not let down.

Placebo and The Chemical Brothers I believe in 2006.

The Verve in 2008, I believe.

Tori Amos is the Artist I've seen the most. Every concert I've been to was outstanding. Even the ones supporting albums I didn't get into. Saw her first on the Strange Little Girls Tour I believe it was 2001. And every tour since at least once. I guess I've seen her 11 times total. This time round I can't make it unfortunately.

The last concert I've attended was Depeche Mode in May 2017. Memory is still fresh. It was as a lot of fun. Everyone was singing along and dancing. A nice date night with husband too.

I saw Gn'R in 2006, but didn't like the show. I know this era is highly regarded, but I didn't get into it at all.

Edited by lilacmess
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

I too have been to a ton of concerts and would not be able to list them all if I wanted to. Besides that would probably be a big bore to all of you. But I will gladly post a list of my most memorabl shows.

Joe Cocker ca. 1983 in my hometown . I was 4 years old and I can say  I caught the concert bug right then and there. :-)

Gn'R in 1992 in Vienna with Soundgarden and  Faith No More as support.

Gn'R in 1993. Front Row. Duff's Side.

Metallica in 1993 in Vienna. Again Front Row. Rocking hard!

Massive Attack in 1996. It was special to me, although the Show got a Bad reception overall.

Freundeskreis in 1997. A German hip hop act playing an early spot at an festival and managed to outshine all the headlining acts.

The Cure in 1998. I remember it vividly. Beautiful. 

Nine Inch Nails in 1999. Loud.

Travis in 2003. I didn't expect much, but loved ever second of it. 

Metallica in 2003. I was so excited to see the again and not let down.

Placebo and The Chemical Brothers I believe in 2006.

The Verve in 2008, I believe.

Tori Amos is the Artist I've seen the most. Every concert I've been to was outstanding. Even the ones supporting albums I didn't get into. Saw her first on the Strange Little Girls Tour I believe it was 2001. And every tour since at least once. I guess I've seen her 11 times total. This time round I can't make it unfortunately.

The last concert I've attended was Depeche Mode in May 2017. Memory is still fresh. It was as a lot of fun. Everyone was singing along and dancing. A nice date night with husband too.

I saw Gn'R in 2006, but didn't like the show. I know this era is highly regarded, but I didn't get into it at all.

Yay another Tori fan on mygnr. She's really in a league of her own. Seen her seven times myself, every tour since 2005. Unfortunately, like you, am gonna have to miss her dates this year.

Why didn't you enjoy GNR in 06???

Being one of the older posters here I have seen over 1000 concerts in my life so could not even begin to remember and list all the shows I have seen...some of the best were in the 70's

Humble Pie, Edgar Winter Group, Jethro Tull Passion Play tour (Roxy Music w/ Eno opened), Ten Years After, Queen, Kiss, Rush, Allman Brothers, Sly and the Family Stone, Thin Lizzy (Robbo era), AC/DC ( w/ Bon Scott), Rolling Stones (1975/78 tours), Bruce Springsteen (1978), Kansas ( Song for America tour), J Geils, Johnny Winter, Yes, ELP, Eric Clapton, Johnny Thunders, Aerosmith (1975 w/ Ted Nugent opening), Black Sabbath ( 1975/78), Deep Purple ( Mk II/Mk III bands), Eagles, David Bowie, Lynyrd Skynyrd (1975), CSNY,  Frampton's Camel (opening for Humble Pie), Bad Company ( original band)., Boston, Foghat, King Crimson (1974), Dan Fogelberg, Journey (w/ Perry), New York Dolls, Robin Trower, Charlie Daniels Band, Blue Oyster Cult, Rainbow (w/ RJ Dio)................sure I am missing a bunch but these are off the top of my head

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Yay another Tori fan on mygnr. She's really in a league of her own. Seen her seven times myself, every tour since 2005. Unfortunately, like you, am gonna have to miss her dates this year.

Why didn't you enjoy GNR in 06???

It felt somehow cold and calculated, even with Izzy there. If I'm completely honest, I was probably just missing Slash's guitar sound. I guess I hadn't reslized until then how important it had been to me. I was a fan of the leaked songs back then and I am fond of Chinese Democracy, btw.

I seem to have a thing for fierce red heads. Funnily my daughter turned out to be one  (against all odds). :-)

3 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Ten Years After, Queen, AC/DC ( w/ Bon Scott), Rolling Stones (1975/78 tours), Bruce Springsteen (1978), Aerosmith (1975), David Bowie, CSNY

Words cannot begin to describe how much I envy you for this. 

I'm assuming you saw Ten Years After with Alvin still in the band. I saw them much later with Joe Gooch (who did very well imo), but Alvin... damn... 

What tour(s) did you see Bowie on? 

Edited by username

49 minutes ago, username said:

Words cannot begin to describe how much I envy you for this. 

I'm assuming you saw Ten Years After with Alvin still in the band. I saw them much later with Joe Gooch (who did very well imo), but Alvin... damn... 

I saw TYA twice with Alvin Lee back in 73/74 at Nassau Colisuem...The first time the warm-up bands were Edgar Winter Group w/ Ronnie Montrose on guitar and a band called Ramatam which had Mitch Mitchell on drums and an amazing female guitar player April Lawton.........Alvin Lee was amazing and they were great shows........

Aerosmith was at the Schaeffer Music Fest with Ted Nugent opening  and tickets were like $2.50 back then and to be honest as amazing as Aerosmith was I was most impressed with Uncle Ted as his first solo album just got released so he was a bit of an unknown on the East Coast. He just stood there an played most of the first album with no ranting or raving..I ran out and bought his album the next day...bot bands gave played great shows and Aerosmith had not yet got into heavy drugging so they played well...

AC/DC was fantastic and Bon Scott made that show. This was mid 70's and they were actually a warmup band for some headliner I can't remember as I went to see them.

Queen was fantastic and I believe it was 77/78  at MSG with Thin Lizzy opening ...a good year for concerts as I got to see Springsteen as well which was a golden year for him

Bowie was the Station to Station tour and was a great show

The 75 Stones show was my first Stones concert  at MSG in NYC and was phenomenal as we had floor seats near to the lotus stage..78 show was great as as well as it was stripped down and not as showy as  the 75 show........

Saw CSNY in 1974 in Nassau Coliseum....I was pretty stoned for that show but that just made the music that much better

I  got to see  a lot of amazing shows in my youth but still envy those who were old enough to see  1969 Stones shows at MSG, Jimi Hendrix, Allman Brothers with Duane, Cream, The Doors and Janis Joplin  and those who got to go to the Fillmore East back in 69-71 as I was too young...I lived an hour from NYC by train and would have spent a lot of time at the Fillmore had I been old enough...............

Edit: just figured out I saw AC/DC at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie NY in Nov of 1977...Looks like Rush was the headliner but don't remember them even though I was a fan. Here was AC/DC's set list

http://www.ac-dc.net/archive/acdc_tour_history.php?date_id=897

Edited by classicrawker

4 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Saw CSNY in 1974 in Nassau Coliseum....I was pretty stoned for that show but that just made the music that much better

That is a fairly infamous tour, bloated with cocaine, egos and money. One of the first of the big monied stadia tours. Neil loathed it.

7 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Didn't effect their performance IMHO as from what I remember it was excellent.......

No doubt, although Nash apparently had blown his voice out after the first show. There is a superb proshot of that tour, Wembley I believe, which demonstrates the quality but Young is like Clint Eastwood or Lee Marvin compared to the others.

17 hours ago, classicrawker said:

Being one of the older posters here I have seen over 1000 concerts in my life so could not even begin to remember and list all the shows I have seen...some of the best were in the 70's

Humble Pie, Edgar Winter Group, Jethro Tull Passion Play tour (Roxy Music w/ Eno opened), Ten Years After, Queen, Kiss, Rush, Allman Brothers, Sly and the Family Stone, Thin Lizzy (Robbo era), AC/DC ( w/ Bon Scott), Rolling Stones (1975/78 tours), Bruce Springsteen (1978), Kansas ( Song for America tour), J Geils, Johnny Winter, Yes, ELP, Eric Clapton, Johnny Thunders, Aerosmith (1975 w/ Ted Nugent opening), Black Sabbath ( 1975/78), Deep Purple ( Mk II/Mk III bands), Eagles, David Bowie, Lynyrd Skynyrd (1975), CSNY,  Frampton's Camel (opening for Humble Pie), Bad Company ( original band)., Boston, Foghat, King Crimson (1974), Dan Fogelberg, Journey (w/ Perry), New York Dolls, Robin Trower, Charlie Daniels Band, Blue Oyster Cult, Rainbow (w/ RJ Dio)................sure I am missing a bunch but these are off the top of my head

I don't know there was an older poster on here. I'm very curious, where do you rank GNR as a band and where do you rank GNR as a live bad, because for money, live Classic GNR has no peer. 

9 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I don't know there was an older poster on here. I'm very curious, where do you rank GNR as a band and where do you rank GNR as a live bad, because for money, live Classic GNR has no peer. 

Yeah there are a few of us old bastards on the forum.........

I was lucky to have seen classic Guns twice in 1987. First was the show at the Ritz in NYC and a week later I saw them at the old L'Amour  in Brooklyn, NY......a friend who lived in NYC and was into the music scene actually turned me on to Guns back in 1986 as he saw them on in L.A. before they were big and told me to keep an eye out for them..He got tickets and invited me to join him and his girlfriend and her friend for the shows.....The Ritz show was a better performance while the L'Amour was a little sloppy especially Slash who was hammered and  mucked up the opening of SCOM....I loved the atmosphere of the old L'Amour Rock club but the 87 Guns Ritz concert is definitely in my top 10 shows of all time.....

Here is a picture of Guns during the 88 MTV Ritz show and IMHO the 87 Ritz show was much better. We were packed in like sardines but  the energy those boys brought to the stage was amazing.............

Guns_Ritz.jpg

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

GNR x2

VR

Slash

Duffs's Loaded

Danko Jones x3

Harddcore Superstar x2

Black Label Society x2

Backyard Babies x2

Raised Fist x2

Marilyn Manson

Markus Krunegård x2

Wednesday 13

Down

Wolfmother x3

Lenny Kravitz

Kings of Leon

Franz Ferdinand

The killers

Buckcherry

Korn x2

Rammstein x2

Iron Maiden

Iggy & the Stooges

Slayer x4

Wasp

Steel Panther

Turbonegro x2

Cavalera Conspiracy

Bombus x2

Graveyard x3

Ghost x2

Hatebreed

Ozzy x2

Thåström x2

50 cent

Aerosmith

Slipknot x3

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Stone Sour

Mustasch x3

Airbourne x2

Metallica

Megadeth

Anthrax

The Ark x3

Garcia plays Kyuss

Alice Cooper

Disturbed

Mötley Crüe

Volbeat

Skraeckoedlan

Monster Magnet

Imperial State Electric x2

System of a Down

Blues Pills

Flogging Molly x2

Upcoming: Rolling Stones, GNR #3-4, The Darkness, Rival Sons, Aerosmith #2, Backyard Babies #3, Gorillaz

Edited by CheapJon

Cheap Trick

Poison

Def Leppard X2

KISS X2

AC/DC

Aerosmith

Ace Frehley

Black Veil Brides X3

Tyler, The Creator X2

Bullet For My Valentine X2

Motley Crue X2

Joey Bada$$ X3

A$AP Rocky X2

Wiz Khalifa

Kid Cudi

Kendrick Lamar

Kanye West X2

Korn

Avenged Sevenfold

Rush X2

Drake X2

Slayer

Neck Deep

Asking Alexandria X3

Slipknot X2

Alice Cooper

Bring Me The Horizon

The Who

Ghost X2

City and Colour

Lumineers

Travis Scott

Ice Cube

Selena Gomez

Guns N Roses X2

Marilyn Manson

14 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I saw GN'R in 91, 92 & 93. Honestly, I wouldn't put those shows in my Top 5 concerts ever. My top 5 slots are taken by folks like Prince, Michael Jackson, Roger Waters, Jack White & The Black Crowes.

Deep breath - okay, here goes. Festivals I'll count as one event, but put the bands I saw in brackets.

7/21 - Ozzfest (Darien Lake, NY) [Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie]
10/1 - The Rolling Stones (Hershey, PA)

3/17 - Queen + Paul Rodgers (Buffalo, NY)
8/30 - Bob Dylan (Rochester, NY)
9/12 - Aerosmith/Motley Crue (Darien Lake, NY)
10/16 - Iron Maiden (Toronto, ON)
12/4 - The Who (Toronto, ON)

6/30 - Lynyrd Skynyrd (Niagara Falls, NY)
7/4 - Rush (Darien Lake, NY)
8/16 - Velvet Revolver (Darien Lake, NY)
9/5 - Heaven And Hell/Alice Cooper (Binghamton, NY)
9/19 - Heaven And Hell/Alice Cooper (Darien Lake, NY)
10/12 - Van Halen (Toronto, ON)
11/30 - The Casualties (Rochester, NY)

3/16 - Iron Maiden (Toronto, ON)
4/4 - Tower Of Power/Average White Band (Verona, NY)
5/6 - Reverend Horton Heat (Buffalo, NY)
5/9 - Average White Band (Rochester, NY)
6/20 - Iron Maiden (Mansfield, MA)
7/9 - Rush (Toronto, ON)
7/15 - Stone Temple Pilots (Canandaigua, NY)
8/13 - Judas Priest/Heaven And Hell/Motörhead/Testament (Toronto, ON)
8/28 - Motley Crue
10/6 - Alice Cooper (Hamilton, ON)
10/10 - Municipal Waste (Rochester, NY)
10/22 - The Who (Hamilton, ON)
10/28 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)
11/7 - AC/DC (Toronto, ON)
11/11 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY)

3/7 - Motley Crue (Erie, PA)
3/25 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY)
4/23 - MDC (Buffalo, NY)
5/12 - Queensryche (Verona, NY)
6/9 - Reverend Horton Heat (Lewiston, NY)
6/13 - SMV (Rochester, NY)
6/19 - Tower Of Power (Rochester, NY)
7/2 - Bad Company (Canandaigua, NY)
7/13 - Stone Temple Pilots (Ottawa, ON)
7/19 - Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson (Syracuse, NY)
7/21 - Motley Crue (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
7/28 - AC/DC (Foxborough, MA)
8/18 - Heaven And Hell (Cincinnati, OH)
9/5 - Motley Crue (Darien Lake, NY)
9/21 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)
9/22 - Alice Cooper (Scranton, PA)
10/18 - AC/DC (Buffalo, NY)
11/7 - The Cult (Rochester, NY)
11/21 - Stone Temple Pilots (Kingston, ON)
12/12 - McRad (Rochester, NY)

1/24 - Guns N' Roses (Hamilton, ON)
3/22 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY)
3/23 - Coheed & Cambria (Rochester, NY)
5/19 - Coheed & Cambria (Toronto, ON)
5/21 - Reverend Horton Heat (Buffalo, NY)
5/22 - Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper (Lewiston, NY)
6/18 - Jeff Beck (Rochester, NY)
6/19 - Iggy & The Stooges (Toronto, ON)
7/3 - Iron Maiden (Toronto, ON)
7/6 - Iron Maiden (Ottawa, ON)
7/12 - Iron Maiden (New York, NY)
7/14 - Iron Maiden (Burgettstown, PA)
7/15 - Iron Maiden (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
7/20 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)
7/23 - Rush (Saratoga Springs, NY)
7/27 - Tower Of Power/Average White Band (Verona, NY)
8/7 - Sonisphere Sweden (Stockholm, Sweden) [Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Iggy & The Stooges, Slayer, Anthrax]
8/11 - Iron Maiden (Bergen, Norway)
8/31 - Rush (Allentown, PA)
9/2 - Rush (Syracuse, NY)
9/14 - Reel Big Fish (State College, PA)
10/12 - Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper (Binghamton, NY)
10/18 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY)
11/9 - Bob Dylan (State College, PA)

2/25 - The Toasters (Ithaca, NY)
3/22 - Stanley Clarke/Victor Wooten (State College, PA)
4/2 - Tower Of Power (Kingston, ON)
4/8 - Rush (Hershey, PA)
4/16 - Iron Maiden (Sunrise, FL)
4/17 - Iron Maiden (Tampa, FL)
4/22 - Jeff Beck (Buffalo, NY)
4/30 - The Pietasters (Rochester, NY)
5/7 - Stone Temple Pilots (Rochester, NY)
5/10 - Reverend Horton Heat (Ithaca, NY)
5/17 - Alice Cooper (Hamilton, ON)
5/18 - Tower Of Power (Cleveland, OH)
6/16 - The Toasters (Syracuse, NY)
7/19 - Cheap Trick (Lewiston, NY)
7/22 - Motley Crue (Darien Lake, NY)
7/23-7/24 - Heavy TO (Toronto, ON) [Megadeth, Motörhead, Anthrax, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Volbeat, Anvil]
7/28 - Stone Temple Pilots (Big Flats, NY)
8/1 - Iron Maiden (Cardiff, Wales)
8/3 - Iron Maiden (Belfast, Northern Ireland)
8/5 - Iron Maiden (London, England)
8/6 - Iron Maiden (London, England)
8/11 - Reel Big Fish (Rochester, NY)
8/12 - Alice Cooper (Pittsburgh, PA)
8/16 - Alice Cooper (Reading, PA)
10/23 - Dick Dale (New York, NY)
11/12 - Anthrax (Sayreville, NJ)
11/14 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY)
11/15 - Anthrax (Buffalo, NY)
11/20 - Guns N' Roses (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
11/28 - Guns N' Roses (Hamilton, ON)
11/29 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)
12/10 - Alice Cooper (Erie, PA)

2/6 - Anthrax (Allentown, PA)
2/12 - Guns N' Roses (New York, NY)
2/15 - Guns N' Roses (New York, NY)
3/9 - Van Halen (Buffalo, NY)
3/17 - Van Halen (Toronto, ON)
3/30 - Van Halen (Pittsburgh, PA)
4/14 - Tommy Stinson (Harrisburg, PA)
4/25 - Reverend Horton Heat (Rochester, NY)
5/20 - Rock On The Range (Columbus, OH) [Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Volbeat, Anthrax, The Darkness]
5/25 - Mayer Hawthorne (Toronto, ON)
6/21 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Charlotte, NC)
6/26 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Mansfield, MA)
6/27 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Wantagh, NY)
6/29 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Camden, NJ)
6/30 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Bristow, VA)
7/1 - Alice Cooper (Bethlehem, PA)
7/2 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Newark, NJ)
7/5 - Tower Of Power (Rochester, NY)
7/7 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Ottawa, ON)
7/13 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Toronto, ON)
7/14 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Sarnia, ON)
7/16 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper (Darien Lake, NY)
8/1 - Mayhem Fest (Darien Lake, NY [Slayer, Motörhead, Anthrax]
8/9 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Buffalo, NY)
8/15 - Iron Maiden (San Antonio, TX)
8/17 - Iron Maiden (Dallas, TX)
8/18 - Iron Maiden (The Woodlands, TX)
9/1 - Stone Temple Pilots (Hershey, PA)
10/5 - Anthrax (Montclair, NJ)
10/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY)
10/19 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)
10/26 - Rush (Buffalo, NY)
10/28 - Rush (Cleveland, OH)
12/8 - The Rolling Stones (Brooklyn, NY)
12/12 - Reverend Horton Heat (Ithaca, NY)
12/16 - Reverend Horton Heat (Syracuse, NY)
12/30 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)

3/4 - Scott Weiland (Niagara Falls, NY)
4/6 - Anthrax (Detroit, MI)
4/20 - Anthrax (New York, NY)
4/21 - Anthrax (New York, NY)
5/11 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Pittsburgh, PA)
5/23 - Motley Crue (Verona, NY)
5/25 - The Rolling Stones (Toronto, ON)
6/5 - Guns N' Roses (Buffalo, NY)
6/6 - Guns N' Roses (Brooklyn, NY)
6/8 - Guns N' Roses (New York, NY)
6/15 - Montebello Rockfest (Montebello, QC) [Anthrax, FLAG, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones]
6/21 - Rush (Hershey, PA)
7/10 - Iron Maiden/Sabaton (Malmö, Sweden)
7/13 - Iron Maiden/Sabaton (Stockholm, Sweden)
7/16 - Iron Maiden/Sabaton (St. Petersburg, Russia)
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Sabaton (Moscow, Russia)
7/20 - Iron Maiden/Sabaton (Helsinki, Finland)
7/24 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Bucharest, Romania)
7/26 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Istanbul, Turkey)
7/31 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Zagreb, Croatia)
8/3 - Iron Maiden (London, England)
8/4 - Iron Maiden (London, England)
9/6 - Mayer Hawthorne (Toronto, ON)
9/10 - Iron Maiden/Megadeth (Austin, TX)
9/12 - Iron Maiden/Megadeth (Las Vegas, NV)
9/13 - The Battle Of San Bernardino [Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament, Sabaton, Overkill]
10/15 - Alice Cooper (Red Bank, NJ)
10/19 - Alice Cooper (Morristown, NJ)
12/11 - Tower Of Power (Minneapolis, MN)
12/12 - Tower Of Power (Minneapolis, MN)
12/27 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)
12/28 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)
12/29 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)

1/16 - The Toasters (Rochester, NY)
1/19 - Reverend Horton Heat (Buffalo, NY)
2/15 - Tower Of Power (New York, NY)
2/27 - Mayer Hawthorne (New York, NY)
2/28 - Mayer Hawthorne (Brooklyn, NY)
3/15 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Baltimore, MD)
3/20 - Reel Big Fish (Rochester, NY)
4/18 - Sabaton (New York, NY)
5/13 - Guns N' Roses (Bethlehem, PA)
6/4 - Guns N' Roses (Las Vegas, NV)
6/6 - Guns N' Roses (Las Vegas, NV)
6/7 - Guns N' Roses (Las Vegas, NV)
6/15 - Yngwie Malmsteen/Bumblefoot (Buffalo, NY)
6/19 - Anthrax (Rome, Italy)
6/22 - The Rolling Stones (Rome, Italy)
6/24 - Iron Maiden/Slayer (Poznan, Poland)
6/26 - Bråvalla Festival (Norrköping, Sweden) [Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Dropkick Murphys]
6/28 - Iron Maiden (Bergen, Norway)
6/28 - Blaze Bayley (Bergen, Norway)
7/1 - Iron Maiden (Roeser, Luxembourg)
7/3 - Iron Maiden (Arras, France)
7/4 - Black Sabbath (London, England)
7/5-7/6 - Sonisphere England (Knebworth, England) [Iron Maiden, Frank Turner, The Sisters Of Mercy, Anthrax, Ghost, Sebastian Bach, Voodoo Six, Metallica, Dream Theater, Dropkick Murphys, Reel Big Fish, Airbourne]
7/8 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Norwich, England)
7/9 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Brighton, England)
7/10 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Folkestone, England)
7/14 - Queen + Adam Lambert (Montreal, QC)
7/25 - The Pietasters (New York, NY)
8/4 - Dick Dale (Northampton, MA)
8/9 - Heavy MTL (Montreal, QC) [Metallica, Anthrax, Dropkick Murphys]
8/28 - Journey/Cheap Trick (Syracuse, NY)
8/30 - Scott Weiland (Verona, NY)
9/26 - Tower Of Power (Durham, CT)
9/27 - Tower Of Power (Hampton Beach, NH)
9/28 - Tower Of Power (Cranston, RI)
10/16 - Blaze Bayley (London, ON)
10/17 - Blaze Bayley (Toronto, ON)
10/24 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper (Atlantic City, NJ)
10/30 - Alice Cooper (Orillia, ON)
10/31 - Alice Cooper (Kitchener, ON)
12/26 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)
12/31 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Buffalo, NY)

4/16 - Sabaton (Buffalo, NY)
4/19 - Tower Of Power/Average White Band (Glenside, PA)
5/7 - Tony Bennett (Tulsa, OK)
5/8 - Rush (Tulsa, OK)
5/11 - Dr. Dog (Rochester, NY)
5/12 - Volbeat/Anthrax (Oshawa, ON)
5/15-5/17 - Rock On The Range (Columbus, OH) [Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Slash, Live, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Scott Weiland, Saxon, Sabaton, Volbeat, Anthrax, Halestorm]
5/30 - The Rolling Stones (Columbus, OH)
6/2 - Anthrax (New York, NY)
6/10 - Rush (Buffalo, NY)
6/17 - Rush (Toronto, ON)
6/19 - Rush (Toronto, ON)
6/21 - Rush (Montreal, QC)
6/25 - Rush (Philadelphia, PA)
6/27 - Nicko McBrain/Tim "Ripper" Owens (Akron, OH)
6/29 - Rush (New York, NY)
7/4 - The Rolling Stones (Indianapolis, IN)
7/8 - The Rolling Stones (Detroit, MI)
7/9 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Buffalo, NY)
7/11 - The Rolling Stones (Buffalo, NY)
7/12 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Washington, DC)
7/13 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Philadelphia, PA)
7/18 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Cambridge, MA)
7/25 - Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga (Bethel, NY)
8/5 - Van Halen (London, ON)
8/13 - REO Speedwagon (Canandaigua, NY)
8/22 - AC/DC (Foxborough, MA)
8/25 - Van Halen (Darien Lake, NY)
8/26 - AC/DC (East Rutherford, NJ)
8/31 - AC/DC (Montreal, QC)
9/8 - AC/DC (Detroit, MI)
9/28-10/2 - Motörboat Cruise (Miami, FL - Nassau, Bahamas) [Motörhead x2, Anthrax x2, Slayer x2, Exodus, Phil Campbell, Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion Of Conformity, Tim "Ripper" Owens]
10/14 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper (Buffalo, NY)
11/17 - Nicko McBrain/Tim "Ripper" Owens (Akron, OH)
11/28 - King Diamond (Detroit, MI)
12/26 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)

1/27 - Anthrax (Columbus, OH)
2/21 - Black Sabbath (Hamilton, ON)
2/24 - Iron Maiden (Sunrise, FL)
2/25 - Anthrax (Butler, NJ)
3/1 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Monterrey, Mexico)
3/3 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Mexico City, Mexico)
3/4 - Iron Maiden/Anthrax (Mexico City, Mexico)
3/19 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston, MA)
3/20 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston, MA)
3/26 - The Temptations/The Four Tops (Rochester, NY)
3/30 - Iron Maiden (New York, NY)
4/1 - Iron Maiden (Montreal, QC)
4/3 - Iron Maiden (Toronto, ON)
4/5 - Iron Maiden (Auburn Hills, MI)
4/6 - Iron Maiden (Chicago, IL)
4/20 - Iron Maiden (Tokyo, Japan)
4/21 - Iron Maiden (Tokyo, Japan)
4/24 - Iron Maiden (Beijing, China)
4/26 - Iron Maiden (Shanghai, China)
5/20 - Alice Cooper (Pittsburgh, PA)
5/24 - Hollywood Vampires (Verona, NY)
6/4 - Cheap Trick (Syracuse, NY)
6/17 - Mayer Hawthorne (Pawling, NY)
6/23 - Guns N' Roses (Detroit, MI)
6/25 - Anthrax (Montebello, QC)
7/12 - Guns N' Roses (Pittsburgh, PA)
7/20 - Iron Maiden (Nyon, Switzerland)
7/22 - Iron Maiden (Milan, Italy)
7/23 - Anthrax (Bagnatica, Italy)
7/24 - Sonisphere Italy (Rome, Italy) [Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Sabaton, Saxon]
7/26 - Iron Maiden (Trieste, Italy)
7/27 - Iron Maiden (Split, Croatia)
7/30 - Iron Maiden (Bucharest, Romania)
8/2 - Iron Maiden (Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg)
8/4-8/6 - Wacken Open Air (Wacken, Germany) [Iron Maiden, Whitesnake, Foreigner, Twisted Sister, Steel Panther, Metal Church]
8/29 - KISS (Rochester, NY)
9/6 - AC/DC (Cleveland, OH)
9/9 - AC/DC (Auburn Hills, MI)
9/10 - Slayer/Anthrax (Detroit, MI)
9/11 - AC/DC (Buffalo, NY)
9/14 - AC/DC (New York, NY)
9/16 - Anthrax (Brooklyn, NY)
9/17 - AC/DC (Washington, DC)
9/20 - AC/DC (Philadelphia, PA)
9/26 - Alice Cooper (Elmira, NY)
9/30-10/1 - Rock Carnival (Lakewood, NJ) [Alice Cooper, Twisted Sister, Overkill]
10/15 - Sabaton (Binghamton, NY)
10/23 - The Interrupters (Buffalo, NY)
11/11 - Tower Of Power (Hampton Beach, NH)
11/12 - Tower Of Power (Lincoln, RI)
11/20 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY)
12/4 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Dublin, Ireland)
12/5 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Limerick, Ireland)
12/6 - Steve Harris' British Lion (Belfast, Northern Ireland)
12/29 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)
12/30 - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Boston, MA)

1/14 - The Pietasters (Buffalo, NY)
3/17 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston, MA)
3/18 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston, MA)
4/23 - Sabaton (Clifton Park, NY)
4/27 - Sabaton (Toronto, ON)
4/28 - abaton (Cleveland, OH)
5/3 - Anthrax (Toronto, ON)
5/6 - Anthrax (Clifton Park, NY)
5/14 - Iron Maiden (Newcastle, England)
5/16 - Iron Maiden (Glasgow, Scotland)
5/17 - Iron Maiden (Aberdeen, Scotland)
5/20 - Iron Maiden (Liverpool, England)
5/21 - Iron Maiden (Birmingham, England)
5/24 - Iron Maiden (Cardiff, Wales)
5/27 - Iron Maiden (London, England)
5/28 - Iron Maiden (London, England)

To be continued...

My favourite shows were the two Neil Young's, the first Dylan and strangely Alice Cooper who I'm not a big fan of but I simply loved the theatricality of it all. Ron Wood at Shepard's Bush was probably one of the most fun shows: gloriously bibulous and sloppy. The Stones were very good also, if a little workmanlike for my tastes (as were Metallica). Aerosmith were a bit ropey as I recall. Ozzy's voice was buggered but otherwise it was entertaining. (New) Guns were terrible, although in the first one Izzy's cameo was nice and Axl still had his voice in 2006. Slash's Snakepit was a decent bar room sort of evening - I liked that show. Thus,

1 Neil Young/Promise of the Real last year

2/ Neil Young/Crazy Horse 2014ish

3/ Alice Cooper

4/ Ron Wood

5/ Probably The Stones

• Like 1

Not all the gigs, but more or less all the bands I've seen.

The100, A Day To Remember, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra, AT8, Billy Idol, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Black Stone Cherry, B.o.B, Bowling for Soup, Brett Dennen, The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican, Bucket & Co., Buckcherry, Bullet for my Valentine, Cinderella,  Coheed and Cambria, Def Leppard, Duff McKagan's Loaded, Electric Six, Exit Ten, ForeverNever, Flyleaf, Frank Turner, Fun, Goldie Lookin’ Chain, Green Day, GU Medicine, Guns N' Roses, Halestorm, Izzy Stradlin', Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Lancashire Hotpots, Marseille, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Nickelback, Paloma Faith, Paramore, The Parlor Mob, Redlight King, Religion of Tomorrow, Revoker, Saxon, Sebastian Bach, Sevendust, Shinedown, Skindred, Slaves to Gravity, Sons of Albion, The Steels, Stone Temple Pilots, Slash, Stone Gods, Them Crooked Vultures, Tragedy, Twisted Sister, Tyler Bryant and the shakedown, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Whitesnake 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Not all the gigs, but more or less all the bands I've seen.

The100, A Day To Remember, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra, AT8, Billy Idol, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Black Stone Cherry, B.o.B, Bowling for Soup, Brett Dennen, The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican, Bucket & Co., Buckcherry, Bullet for my Valentine, Cinderella,  Coheed and Cambria, Def Leppard, Duff McKagan's Loaded, Electric Six, Exit Ten, ForeverNever, Flyleaf, Frank Turner, Fun, Goldie Lookin’ Chain, Green Day, GU Medicine, Guns N' Roses, Halestorm, Izzy Stradlin', Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Lancashire Hotpots, Marseille, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Nickelback, Paloma Faith, Paramore, The Parlor Mob, Redlight King, Religion of Tomorrow, Revoker, Saxon, Sebastian Bach, Sevendust, Shinedown, Skindred, Slaves to Gravity, Sons of Albion, The Steels, Stone Temple Pilots, Slash, Stone Gods, Them Crooked Vultures, Tragedy, Twisted Sister, Tyler Bryant and the shakedown, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Whitesnake 

wow you have seen a lot of shows i'd love to see! Buckcherry, Aerosmith ( not just hearing them from my house :P ) Def Leppard, Izzy ( still hoping for him to play with GN'R in November ) MOTORHEAD ( would have loved to have seen Lemmy Bless his soul ) STP, Motley Crue. great bands!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

Decided to go ahead and take a stab at this. Here's a list of acts I know for certain I've seen at least once live dating back to 1987. Putting numbers beside the ones I know for sure I've seen at least the number of times listed:

3 Doors Down, 3rd Bass, 50 Cent, 10000 Maniacs, AC/DC, Adele X2, Aerosmith X20, Alabama Shakes, Alice In Chains X6, Alter Bridge, Tori Amos, Anderson East, Anthrax, Asia, The Ataris, Audioslave, Avenged Sevenfold, The B-52s, Sebastian Bach, The Bangles, Barenaked Ladies, Bayside, The Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, Beck, Bel Div Devoe, Pat Benatar, Beyonce, Big & Rich, The Black Crowes X25, Black Label Society X2, Black Sabbath X3, Blind Melon, blink-182, Blondie, Blue October, Blues Traveler, Bon Jovi X20, Boston, David Bowie, Boyz II Men, Doyle Bramhall X2, Brand New, Edie Brickell, Garth Brooks X5, Buckcherry X5, Lindsay Buckingham, Bullet For My Valentine, Bush, Cage The Elephant, Cake, Candlebox, Mariah Carey, Brandi Carlisle, The Cars, Cheap Trick, Cinderella, City and Colour, Eric Clapton, Kelly Clarkson, Clutch, Coheed and Cambria, Cold War Kids, Coldplay, Paula Cole, Collective Soul, Phil Collins, Harry Connick Jr, Elvis Costello, Counting Crows, Cracker, Crash Test Dummies, Sheryl Crow, Cry of Love, Jamie Cullum, The Cult, Culture Club, The Cure, D12, Damn Yankees, Dave Matthews Band, Howie Day, De La Soul, The Dead Weather, Deee-Lite, Def Leppard X6, Default, Gavin DeGraw, Depeche Mode X2, Dido, Digital Underground, Dinosaur Jr, Celine Dion, Dire Straits, Dishwalla, Disturbed, Dixie Chicks, Dokken, The Donnas, Dream Theater, Drowning Pool, Duffy, Duran Duran, Eagles of Death Metal, The Eagles, Elbow, Brian Elmquist, Emerson Drive X5, Eminem X3, En Vogue, Melissa Etheridge, The Eurythmics, Evanescence, Sara Evans, Everclear, Extreme X5, Faith No More X2, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Fitz and the Tantrums, Five For Fighting, Flaming Lips, Fleetwood Mac X3, Florence + The Machine, Ben Folds Five, Foo Fighters, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Franz Ferdinand, The Fray, Fuel, The Fugees, fun X4, Garbage, The Gaslight Anthem, Genesis, Georgia Satellites, David Gilmour, Gin Blossoms, Gnarls Barkley, Godsmack, Goo Goo Dolls, Gotye, David Gray, Great White, Green Day, Guns N' Roses X15, Sammy Hagar, Hall & Oates, Hanson, Mayer Hawthorne, Heart X2, Don Henley, Faith Hill, HIM, Hinder, Hole X2, Hoobastank, Hootie & The Blowfish, Whitney Houston, Huey Lewis & The News, Ice-T, Billy Idol, Incubus, Chris Isaak, J Geils Band, Janet Jackson, Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson, Wanda Jackson, James, James Gang, Jane's Addiction, Jay-Z, Olivia Jean, Jet, Jewel, Jimmy Eat World, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant X2, Elton John, Jack Johnson, Jamey Johnson, Norah Jones, Journey X3, Kaleo, Keane, Mat Kearney, Tom Keifer, Kelis, Kem, Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band X4, Alicia Keys, Kid Rock, The Killers, Carole King, Kings of Leon, King's X X5, Kiss X5, KMFDM X5, Korn, Alison Krauss, Lenny Kravitz X2, LA Guns, Lady GaGa, Miranda Lambert, Johnny Lang, Cyndi Lauper, Avril Lavigne, John Legend, Jamie Lidell, Lifehouse, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Little Big Town, Living Colour, LL Cool J, The Lone Bellow, Lorde, Courtney Love, Ludacris, The Lumineers, Loretta Lynn, MIA, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Richard Marx, Matchbox Twenty X5, John Mayer X5, Martina McBride, Edwin McCain, Tim McGraw, Sarah McLachlan, JD McPherson, Megadeth X3, John Mellencamp, Natalie Merchant, Metallica X4, George Michael, Bret Michaels, Midnight Oil, Father John Misty, Moby, Modest Mouse, The Monkees, Eddie Money, Montgomery Gentry, The Moody Blues, Alanis Morissette, Van Morrsion, Motley Crue X6, Mr. Big, Jason Mraz, Mumford and Sons, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Anna Nalick, Nathanial Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Vince Neil, Nelly, Willie Nelson, New Found Glory, New Kids On The Block, Nickelback, Stevie Nicks, Night Ranger, nine inch nails, Nirvana X2, No Doubt X3, Ted Nugent X5, Paulo Nutini, Oasis, The Offspring, The Polics, OneRepublic, Kelly Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne X6, Our Lady Peace, Outkast, Brad Paisley, Panic! At The Disco, Pantera, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam X5, Tom Petty X3, Liz Phair, Phish X2, Kellie Pickler, P!nk, Pink Floyd X2, Plan B, Robert Plant, Poison X5, Portishead, Prince X4, Puddle of Mudd, Queens of the Stone Age, Queensryche X2, Quiet Riot, REM X2, The Racontuers, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine X2, Dizzee Rascal, Ratt X3, The Record Company, Red Hot Chili Peppers X3, REO Speedwagon, Damien Rice, Lionel Richie, Chris Robinson, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Rich Robinson, Smokey Robinson, Kenny Rogers, The Rolling Stones X2, The Roots, Gavin Rossdale, David Lee Roth X3, Roxette, Darius Rucker X2, Run-DMC X3, Rush X4, Saliva, Salt N' Pepa, Richie Sambora, Santana, Joe Satriani, Saving Abel, Scissor Sisters, Jill Scott, Seether, Bob Seger, Seven Mary Three, Shaggy, Shinedown, Silverchair, Silvertide, Simon & Garfunkel, Paul Simon, Simple Minds, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Siouxsie & The Banshees, SixxAM, Skid Row, Slash, Sleigh Bells, Smash Mouth, Smashing Pumpkins X3, Will Smith, Snoop Dogg, Soundgarden X2, Regina Spektor, Spin Doctors, Bruce Springsteen, Squeeze, Billy Squier, Stabbing Westword, Staind, Scott Stapp, Gwen Stefani, Steve Miller Band, Rod Stewart, Sting, Tommy Stinson, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots X2, Joss Stone, Styx, Sublime X2, Sugar Ray, Sugarland, Matthew Sweet, Taylor Swift X3, Tagen And Sara, Taking Back Sunday, Tears For Fears, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Susan Tedeschi, Tesla X10, Theory of a Deadman, They Might Be Giants, Robin Thicke, Rob Thomas, Three Days Grace, Justin Timberlake, TLC, Tonic, Train X5, Trapt, Travis Tritt, Tuff, KT Tunstall, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, U2, Ugly Kid Joe, Uncle Kracker, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Usher, Vampire Weekend, Van Halen X10, Velvet Revolver, Veruca Salt, The Verve, The Von Bondies, Rufus Wainwright, The Wallflowes, Joe Walsh, Warrant X5, Roger Waters X10, Weezer, Scott Weiland, Kanye West, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Jack White X4, Robbie Williams, Wilson Philips, Brian Wilson, Gretchen Wilson, Amy Winehouse, Lee Ann Womack, Stevie Wonder, Zakk Wylde, Weird Al Yankovic, Trisha Yearwood, Dwight Yoakam, Dweezil Zappa, ZZ Top

I'm certain I'm leaving some out but those are the ones I've certain I've seen at least once in concert. I'm seeing the band Live for the first time in a few weeks and Paul McCartney for the first time later this year. Going to a bunch of repeats between now and then. 

Must be some people write em down- that's a good idea. I got a shit ton of old ticket stubs from when I was young that I wanna frame someday... Here's some I can recall, sort of recent to old days... no where approaching complete list, or # times seen.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Tesla, GnR, AIC, Bob Seger, Van Halen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Eagles, Motley Crue, Ratt, Alice Cooper, Jackyl, Fabulous Thunderbirds, Social Distortion, Buckethead, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams III, Hank Williams Jr, Merle Haggard, Charlie Daniels Band, David Allen Coe, Metallica, Faith No More, the Cult, Whitesnake, Cinderella, Bon Jovi, David Lee Roth, Slaughter, Kiss, Poison, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Dokken, Damn Yankees, Bad Company, Eddie Money, Airbourne, Ozzy, Kenny Wayne Sheppard