GUNS N' ROSES Announces 'Guns N' Roses Was Here': An Exclusive Multi-Brand Retail Experience At Maxfield

5 minutes ago, mdmx88 said:

I've seen alot of these peices go for high dollar amounts on eBay already. they are nice works of art but no middle class person would be able to afford these...

I don't think GNR has been trying to appeal to the middle class for a long time now. :P

• Like 1

There's something about classic GN'R merch that is really well designed. The older stuff especially is strangely comforting to look at. I used to find the ebay listings of the very wide range of memorabilia fascinating. I did have a few bits and pieces of rare items but ended up mostly passing them onto other people over the course of 7+ house moves over the last decade. 

I thought the "ultimate" and most extravagant item from the UYI days was the pinball machine. I think that generally is valued at $1500, so $4900 for a jacket is steep. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think GNR has been trying to appeal to the middle class for a long time now. :P

that's for sure...none of the high end stuff has said to me dam i need that stuff.  I'm happy with the tour shirts I've gotten and the shirts from khols. the thing id like to see now is music that's what I've been waiting for since the band split in the late 90's

10 minutes ago, soon said:

My shirts from back in the day are naturally ripped and worn.  Wealthy people:  I will sell you all my distressed, ripped, stained and sweaty old GNR shirts.

My husband has a ratty old sleeveless denim jacket covered in rock/metal patches he's had since the 80's. It's been hung on a nail in the garage for about 12 years. I'm now wondering if I've overlooked a valuable heirloom. :lol:

• Like 2

On 8/13/2017 at 3:02 PM, Gracii Guns said:

There's something about classic GN'R merch that is really well designed. The older stuff especially is strangely comforting to look at. I used to find the ebay listings of the very wide range of memorabilia fascinating. I did have a few bits and pieces of rare items but ended up mostly passing them onto other people over the course of 7+ house moves over the last decade. 

I thought the "ultimate" and most extravagant item from the UYI days was the pinball machine. I think that generally is valued at $1500, so $4900 for a jacket is steep. 

I wish I could find a pinball machine for that price...everyone Ive seen is in the $5k range 

Count me as horribly amused by the complete outrage in this thread. I think I giggled all the way through all 6 pages. Thank you all for brightening my day.

It is always a little strange to see others get completely worked up about something I am completely indifferent to.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 0:56 AM, jellyzero said:

It's over guys. Let's try to enjoy the last cash crab as they ride out into the sunset selling overpriced jackets and one last live album. 

Interesting point you make on the "live album" thing...

If we dont get new music.. i can definitely picture a live release from the best of this tour.... that had never really occurred to me.

I saw on Facebook that the store is still open until Saturday. Has anyone here actually been there? I'm curious how much the Dodger style logo shirts and bullet shell keychains are. If not too outrageous, I may ask my brother in law in Rosemead to swing out there and grab me one.

i got a pdf file with all the prices for the pop up shop

i could look it up for you

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

I saw on Facebook that the store is still open until Saturday. Has anyone here actually been there? I'm curious how much the Dodger style logo shirts and bullet shell keychains are. If not too outrageous, I may ask my brother in law in Rosemead to swing out there and grab me one.