GUNS N' ROSES Announces 'Guns N' Roses Was Here': An Exclusive Multi-Brand Retail Experience At Maxfield

7 minutes ago, axlweave said:

I love this reunion the band sounds great, im hoping for alive release and a new album maybe, but i think back 10 years ago no one would have thought this would have ever happened. quit bitching that izzy and steven arent there, i could care less if they were involved.

If you could care less that means you do care. So happy for you joining us! #bringbackizzyandsteven

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

It's clear at this point that everything since the reunion has been done to maximize profits- everything from leaving Izzy out, to using the old graphics from the NuGuns show, to charging an arm and a leg for VIP seats that don't get you shit. And whatever. Everyone wants more cash. So what? But using this as a way to celebrate Appetite's anniversary is just so tone deaf. Seeing those flyers with Izzy and Steven plastered on the wall, using their images to make money that the current line up doesn't want to share with them is gross. 

And the sad thing is..in some recent news report about guns coming to town (I think it was little rock) the news reporter said "all original members of guns n roses will take the stage at..). The public doesn't even know this lineup features 4 people that weren't original and 2 aren't even there. Shame

6 minutes ago, axlweave said:

I love this reunion the band sounds great, im hoping for alive release and a new album maybe, but i think back 10 years ago no one would have thought this would have ever happened. quit bitching that izzy and steven arent there, i could care less if they were involved.

Yeah, that's what we need, another crappy live album but this time featuring Mickey... maybe they can make a deal with Disney this time around. Or he can go into the studio again to re-do the vocals like on the last live album, that's not weird at all.

37 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Look at the expression of the girl pretending to piss lol. "Who am I? What am I doing with my life?"

Doubt it. She's extremely successful and a massive GNR fan. Pretty sure she was happier than a pig in shit that night. :P

Edited by Kris_1989

25 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Look at the expression of the girl pretending to piss lol. "Who am I? What am I doing with my life?"

YES! LOL.  Dear God.  It is embarrassing isn't it?  It's like, we get it already, you led sleazy lives and it was REAL and it was rock n roll blah, blah blah...