THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Thing is there are approx. 5,000 clubs in the football league system and for 99.9% of them, they are literally a regional thing by default. Nobody from Oslo is going to support Whitley Bay or Morpeth Town (just to use two clubs from my area as examples), are they? Well it would be an eccentric like that Brit who supported North Korea at the World Cup haha. You are only discussing a handful of clubs therefore, Man U being at the forefront, which have converted themselves into plastic teams - Arsenal are not completely innocent here also. Didn't you tell me Arsenal have a Muslim prayer room haha?

48 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Thing is there are approx. 5,000 clubs in the football league system and for 99.9% of them, they are literally a regional thing by default. Nobody from Oslo is going to support Whitley Bay or Morpeth Town (just to use two clubs from my area as examples), are they? Well it would be an eccentric like that Brit who supported North Korea at the World Cup haha. You are only discussing a handful of clubs therefore, Man U being at the forefront, which have converted themselves into plastic teams - Arsenal are not completely innocent here also. Didn't you tell me Arsenal have a Muslim prayer room haha?

'non denominational' I believe is the correct nomenclature, I think they have one at Anfield too.  Honestly, who comes to football for a pray, I thought the idea of a sunday fixture historically was a way to get out of going to church and such :lol: 

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I would be very surprised if I don't come over in the next few months. 

Yeah, would love to meet. 

Thats so lovely. Hope you guys do get to get together.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Arsenal are playing fucking shit.  

It's after Christmas what did you expect?