THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

On 25/08/2018 at 8:57 AM, Len Cnut said:

Why you gotta depress me for man, what do you get out of it? :lol:  Third game blud, third game :lol: 

They won though. They concede goals though. I like how the team is consistent, I just don’t know who to pick. 

I think the board want him to quit and then get Zidane and give him 100 mil to spend. 

Utd won’t win the Prem that’s for sure. 

I get the impression Sanchez wanted to go to City. They prob just want to qualify for Champs league. 

City

Liverpool

Spurs

Chelsea

Chelsea look the most sorted out between them Utd and Arsenal. Arsenal look alright. Utd played alright but if you don’t score the other team will. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

How the fuck does Welbeck constantly make it into the England team?

He was the fuckin' biggest like...piss take point for me of United, used to slaughter United fans over him and what happens?  Sods law, he ends up in my fuckin' team :lol:  You get RVP and a prem league title and we get Danny fuckin' Welbollocks.  God fuckin' hates me, thats whats really goin' on.

9 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

How the fuck does Welbeck constantly make it into the England team?

Squad really. He’s big and skillful, doesn’t cause trouble if doesn’t play. 

Might have beat Croatia if he’d come on for obviously knackered Kane in second half. Can’t believe they didn’t change it half time. 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Always happens first few weeks an underdog does well it's a case of if they can hold momentum 

Utd next week?

I think they will survive. Huddersfield, Burnley, Cardiff probably for drop. Newcastle, West ham have some money. 

6 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have always liked Herrera but he can never break into playing regular footy but he loves the club that's what you want in the team dedication

He moves the ball fast which to me looks like their problem. So he should play. 

Ozil is just played out of position, he never gets the ball. He’s on the right wing when he should be off the striker. From what I saw Ramsey was getting more of the ball on the left side. You want Ozil on the ball. Xhaka to Ozil, Torerria to Ozil. Not even sure why they have wingers when they have Bellerin and Monreal. Get out the way. It’s a tight diamond. Xhaka; Ramsey, Torreria; Ozil. Then Auba and Lac ahead. It’s really frustrating watching them!

• Like 1