11/18/17 - Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Arena

gunsguy

5 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

does anyone know what the difference between a floor and a pit ticket is? Is there a space to separate the 2? Are people sitting in the floor section??

Yes, the floor was where I was, they put chairs on the floor where the basketball court usually is.  The pits we're in front of the first rows of chairs.

1 hour ago, HalfMoon said:

Yes, the floor was where I was, they put chairs on the floor where the basketball court usually is.  The pits we're in front of the first rows of chairs.

How far back on the floor were you?  I have Row 3 and about 9 seats from center for an upcoming show. However, that stage looks pretty tall and I’m wondering how easy it is to see up over it on the floor. 

3 minutes ago, Blue62 said:

How far back on the floor were you?  I have Row 3 and about 9 seats from center for an upcoming show. However, that stage looks pretty tall and I’m wondering how easy it is to see up over it on the floor. 

I think it's going to depend on the venue.

Golden 1 Center is pretty small, a basketball court fits the floor so me being in the 12th row was still fairly close, but you should have an awesome view!

Which show?

1 hour ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

does anyone know what the difference between a floor and a pit ticket is? Is there a space to separate the 2? Are people sitting in the floor section??

I had a seat on the floor row 5 super close to the pit (only a barrier fence separated us) and I stood the entire time. I saw some people sit but no way in hell would I sit at a Guns show no matter where my seat was! :)

14 minutes ago, HalfMoon said:

I think it's going to depend on the venue.

Golden 1 Center is pretty small, a basketball court fits the floor so me being in the 12th row was still fairly close, but you should have an awesome view!

Which show?

The last show at The Forum in LA. Row 3 almost seems a little too close with how high the stage is and the “podium” at the end of the stage extension. Doesn’t look too easy to see over it being that close. 

Edited by Blue62

36 minutes ago, HalfMoon said:

Golden 1 Center is pretty small, 

What gives you that idea? It's not the largest arena, but I wouldn't catergorize it as small. Been to TMobile in Vegas and it's not drastically different. Been to Oracle in Oakland, Talking Stick in PHX, among a few others too.

4 minutes ago, thunderram said:

What gives you that idea? It's not the largest arena, but I wouldn't catergorize it as small. Been to TMobile in Vegas and it's not drastically different. Been to Oracle in Oakland, Talking Stick in PHX, among a few others too.

The layout was much "closer" than any Oracle show I've been to.  Same with same with San Jose @ the shark tank.

Most recently I saw Tool in SJ and Sabbath at Oracle and despite being in closer rows I felt closer to the band last night at Golden 1.

I have to say that I've missed the indoor shows though as I most recently have been seeing stadium/outdoor shows and just decent indoor venues.  The sound last night was MUCH better than the Guns sow at AT&T last year, which was not bad at all on it's own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Can't be. its in the regular set list already. Why put it twice?

Perhaps it's an oversight. The following setlist has a similar layout, and Sorry is in between Rye and Crazy just as it (likely) is in the above setlist:

20170216-1850-0-guns-n-roses-rocks-the-m

2 minutes ago, Derick said:

Yep. They just forgot to cut it off  from the alt. Setlist.

This is an old one..with Sorry.

Beat me by a minute, lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derick said:

Yep. They just forgot to cut it off  from the alt. Setlist.

This is an old one..with Sorry.

bMPX1xb.jpg

Can someone enlighten me as to what the red stars are for? Stops between songs? Pyro? Bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale?

10 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

A number of my friends have met Axl numerous times, and in addition to that, he always sees us in the front row when we go to shows. 

She had a hat on that said "IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY" and during the show two people in the GN'R camp came and asked her friends what her name was, and the right before the bow Axl wished her a happy birthday.

WOW AXL Reconigzed already☺nice story,thanks for you reply@blacksabbath👍

perfect crime has been on the alt set list for quite some time now if im not mistaken but im not sure if axl will chance it. unless they open the show with it, then i think hed be able to pull it off but hed probably run out of gas sooner than he usually does... few more songs i could totally see axl pulling off and that id love to hear at a a gig are, you aint the first, the garden, bad obession,  youre crazy acoustic, dont cry alt lyrics, and to a certain extent i think hed be able to pull off dont damn me and pretty tied up