Happy Birthday Steven!!

11 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

What you say doesn't make any sense, it has nothing to do with other people not understanding the matter.

The idea that touring with GNR could make Steven fall back into his addiction is simply stupid. If we were talking about 80's GNR where 3 of the other guys were major junkies, then yeah, it wouldn't be a good idea to be around them, that's actually one of the reasons why Izzy decided to leave. These days, though, all those guys are clean and the band have a huge entourage and as many amenities as they could need and want. Instead, Steven is gonna be touring with Adler's Appetite, playing in clubs, hanging out with strangers and do we know whether or not his bandmates are clean and sober? Only a very delusional person would find GNR more risky for Steven than Adler's Appetite but well, if his "friends" don't want to deal with him, then he has to do what he can, play with people who actually want to play with him. It doesn't exactly sound like the GNR guys are keeping him away from the band as a way of taking care of him. It actually takes a whole lot of innocence to believe such thing.

Now let's play idiot for a moment and PRETEND the GNR guys are protecting Steven. What's the point? That's the way you take care of people, by taking the thing they love the most away from them? There's just no way to sustain such a ridiculous theory. Had Steven had a big role in the Not In This Lifetime tour these past two years, he would die a happy man now (assuming the worst was to happen, which once again is beyond absurd, why should it?). As someone who cares about Steven, I want him to be happy, I don't want to just have the "comfort" of knowing he's alive without knowing wheather he's doing well or he's miserable.

Also, the idea that God, the crazy ginger and the businessman would get the blame if Steven happened to OD on tour is stupid too. I haven't seen the Soundgarden guys being blamed for what happened to Chris, or the LP guys being blamed for what happened to Chester, or the Wildabouts being blamed for what happened to Scott. I know I wouldn't blame Slash or Axl had Duff killed himself in the mid 90's which didn't happen by a miracle.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying GNR SHOULD bring Steven back so he's happy, they can do whatever the fuck they want. What I'm saying is pretending the reason to not have him back is to protect Steven is the biggest piece of bullshit EVER. I'm not pointing any fingers at the band, just at silly fans who make shit up to justify Steven's absence.

Don´t be stupid and learn to read. I didn´t say that if he was on the tour this would surely happen. I said there are risks. And if you are stating that it´s completely safe for him..Sorry but I'd say you're naive because It doesn´t matter if in his band the risks were bigger, this doesn´t make the NITLT completely safe. 

Yeah I believe they also are trying to protect Adler because there is no way to shield him for 24 hours/day in every country.... But as I said before I believe that above all they are protecting themselves from possible troubles that could disrupt the good progress of the tour. I've never stated that the only reason that Adler is not in the band is because they want to protect him. There´s a possibility that they may not want to deal with this kind of risk anymore. And I don´t blame them. Anyway, to me it's a set of plausible reasons that justify his absence on this tour. But I know, you're, from your selfish POV, too focused on blaming people so you don´t have the ability to think about it. 

9 minutes ago, Derick said:

But as I said before I believe that above all they are protecting themselves from possible troubles that could disrupt the good progress of the tour. I've never stated that the only reason that Adler is not in the band is because they want to protect him. There´s a possibility that they may not want to deal with this kind of risk anymore.

Again. THERE IS NO FUCKING RISK FOR THEM IF THEY HAVE 2 DRUMMERS ON THE TOUR, which was my original point. Seriously. You are so thick, it's unbelievable. Stop riding on Axl, Slash and Duff’s dicks, thinking that they know it all, can do no wrong and keep Steven from the tour because they are protecting him. It's pathetic really. As is your compulsive need to butt in everytime someone expresses their wish that they would like to see the original members instead of stand ins. There are many touring musicians (including GNR) that are addicts or former addicts and still capable of going on tour. There is no telling that Steven couldn't do the same. The problems on his previous tours didn't soley have to do with his health. And Adler's Appetite touring and GNR touring are hardly comparable. The former is playing in shitholes, barely breaking even and the other is first class, fullfiling a lifelong dream and proving a point.

• GNFNR 1

16 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Again. THERE IS NO FUCKING RISK FOR THEM IF THEY HAVE 2 DRUMMERS ON THE TOUR, which was my original point. Seriously. You are so thick, it's unbelievable. Stop riding on Axl, Slash and Duff’s dicks, thinking that they know it all, can do no wrong and keep Steven from the tour because they are protecting him. It's pathetic really. As is your compulsive need to butt in everytime someone expresses their wish that they would like to see the original members instead of stand ins. There are many touring musicians (including GNR) that are addicts or former addicts and still capable of going on tour. There is no telling that Steven couldn't do the same. The problems on his previous tours didn't soley have to do with his health. And Adler's Appetite touring and GNR touring are hardly comparable. The former is playing in shitholes, barely breaking even and the other is first class, fullfiling a lifelong dream and proving a point.

Yeah..Yeah, just because you're saying...!! Keep crying buddy.

50 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It's pathetic really. As is your compulsive need to butt in everytime someone expresses their wish that they would like to see the original members instead of stand ins.

There is a difference between wanting something and demanding something. And some of you besides demanding, you blame and demean their work. You are so spoiled that the only thing you can do is blame and punch the guys.

That being said, I am not against your will to have the other original members in the band, even because I would also like to see them together someday, what pisses me off is this constant witch-hunt put up by some of you over here. That’s all.

Adler is simply a goofy fuck and dealing with him a daily basis is just beyond those guys. Simple as that. They want this to be a fun and healthy experience and for reason unknown they feel he could do damage to what they are setting out to accomplish. Nobody outside this forum gives one fuck about Adler playing in GNR. The packed standouts attest to that fact. No one gave a fuck during the UYI tour, either. 

• Like 1

What a great guy. Probably my favorite from the original GNR at the moment. I bet that even if Steven was a part of NITL tour he would still be walking down the street like he is now.  No fame prejudice whatsoever... All and slash should make a note.... If I met him like this I would talk for hour😀

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Adler is simply a goofy fuck and dealing with him a daily basis is just beyond those guys. Simple as that. They want this to be a fun and healthy experience and for reason unknown they feel he could do damage to what they are setting out to accomplish. Nobody outside this forum gives one fuck about Adler playing in GNR. The packed standouts attest to that fact. No one gave a fuck during the UYI tour, either. 

your wrong i have a friend that's a die hard not on this forum that would love to see him on this tour that means theres many others cool guy 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Derick said:

There is a difference between wanting something and demanding something. And some of you besides demanding, you blame and demean their work. You are so spoiled that the only thing you can do is blame and punch the guys.

That being said, I am not against your will to have the other original members in the band, even because I would also like to see them together someday, what pisses me off is this constant witch-hunt put up by some of you over here. That’s all.

the last thing true GNR fans are unlike yourself who at every chance appears to be passive aggressively trolling any fandom towards classic ex members- is spoiled Insert other media

24 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

the last thing true GNR fans are unlike yourself who at every chance appears to be passive aggressively trolling any fandom towards classic ex members- is spoiled Insert other media

You're right. I'm the one who keeps crying and screwing up just because the band doesn´t do things exactly the way that I want them, it's me who demeans the guys' work just because they don´t play exactly with who I want and it's me who puts all the blame on the Big3 for the fact who I want in the band not to be there.. Yeah I´m spoiled. You´re genius man!:facepalm:

Again, contrary to how you think, I'm not against Adler or Izzy. I am against the fact that to claim their presence in the band some of us spit on the work of the others guys and try to make them look like the bastards of this whole story.

As you, I have my opinions on the matter and as we are in a forum, I would like to debate them .. Any problems?

7 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

He's obnoxious, he can't keep his mouth shut and he could easily disrupt the peace between Axl/Slash/Duff with his obnoxious, big mouth. 

1 hour ago, Derick said:

You're right. I'm the one who keeps crying and screwing up just because the band doesn´t do things exactly the way that I want them, it's me who demeans the guys' work just because they don´t play exactly with who I want and it's me who puts all the blame on the Big3 for the fact who I want in the band not to be there.. Yeah I´m spoiled. You´re genius man!:facepalm:

Again, contrary to how you think, I'm not against Adler or Izzy. I am against the fact that to claim their presence in the band some of us spit on the work of the others guys and try to make them look like the bastards of this whole story.

As you, I have my opinions on the matter and as we are in a forum, I would like to debate them .. Any problems?

buddy GNR has turned into the biggest joke who treat real fans like fucking idiots milking all the classics that the classic members wrote into the ground with sub par hired hands and you penny push the $ made as success while slagging off the other key ex members as less important 

u my friend and madano have such obvious agendas that it would be great if you started a seperate thread praising NITL with all the reasons why it rules and u can invite Jarmo and Del James there as well 

just look at the NITL summary video they released with the CLASSIC version of the band playing to the NITL atrocious montage of the watered down current unwrapped wrapped and thrown away fanboy SCLUB7 version of GNR 

4 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

buddy GNR has turned into the biggest joke who treat real fans like fucking idiots milking all the classics that the classic members wrote into the ground with sub par hired hands and you penny push the $ made as success while slagging off the other key ex members as less important 

u my friend and madano have such obvious agendas that it would be great if you started a seperate thread praising NITL with all the reasons why it rules and u can invite Jarmo and Del James there as well 

just look at the NITL summary video they released with the CLASSIC version of the band playing to the NITL atrocious montage of the watered down current unwrapped wrapped and thrown away fanboy SCLUB7 version of GNR 

Well, thank you so much for this post! This is exactly what I´m talkin´about and this is not the first time or the first thread that you and your folks act like "real GNR fans".

So from my point of view, as a "fake GNR fan"(because I don´t feel treated like an idiot by the band), I feel the right to come here and talk to you guys about the matter...

First of all because I think it's stupid to label a band like GNR as a joke. For me joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that a rock band has to act exactly as they want...for me, joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that some band members need to think and want the same things as them...for me, joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans in believing that they can have a customized band, tailored to their desires...and lastly.. for me, the biggest joke of all is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that by not following the script they want a band turns into a joke. That´s all.

2 hours ago, Derick said:

Well, thank you so much for this post! This is exactly what I´m talkin´about and this is not the first time or the first thread that you and your folks act like "real GNR fans".

So from my point of view, as a "fake GNR fan"(because I don´t feel treated like an idiot by the band), I feel the right to come here and talk to you guys about the matter...

First of all because I think it's stupid to label a band like GNR as a joke. For me joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that a rock band has to act exactly as they want...for me, joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that some band members need to think and want the same things as them...for me, joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans in believing that they can have a customized band, tailored to their desires...and lastly.. for me, the biggest joke of all is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that by not following the script they want a band turns into a joke. That´s all.

haha 

this made me laugh - the smarmy tone especially

nobody is acting here bud, you obviously represent the $$ and you are indeed a fake fan just like fake news 

also i'm gonna bet my money that i've spent more cash on GNR than you and you're minuscule troll patrol band of yes boys so sorry and boo hoo if i feel fucking ripped off for getting the smallest slice of what originally and truly made GNR the best 

let me remind you that this was a happy bday thread for a classic GNR member that yous invaded to slag off enough without getting banned for trollin MARK

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

also i'm gonna bet my money that i've spent more cash on GNR than you and you're minuscule troll patrol band of yes boys so sorry and boo hoo if i feel fucking ripped off for getting the smallest slice of what originally and truly made GNR the best

Oh..Tks for remind me, another one: for me, joke is the illusion of some real GNR fans into believing that just because, voluntarily, they spent money on the band they believe that the band owes them something. I mean, you buy CDs, tickets ...Not the right to dictate how they should do their job. Sorry, but this is not how it works, don´t kid yourself! I advise you to do as I do. If I like it, I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'm looking for another band that is able to deliver exactly what I want. No way am I going to spend my money and my time on something that no longer satisfies me. Why would I risk becoming myself such a big joke?

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

let me remind you that this was a happy bday thread for a classic GNR member that yous invaded to slag off enough without getting banned for trollin MARK

You should repeat it in front of a mirror.

Anyway, I´m done with you buddy...Until the next time. ;)

On 1/23/2018 at 12:09 AM, Back off Biches said:

His former band mates are saying happy bday cause they know they were kinda dicks to him NITL

We don't know what truly happened behind the scenes, any of us would be kinda silly to make such judgement calls