Major Collection Update!!!

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

That's insane.  Holy shit man.  I can't believe this stuff.  Any chance you'll open a museum to the public?

If there's a rock 'n' roll type cafe/bar near by, I'm sure they'd be interested in hosting his Troccoli's memorabilia as a pop-up gallery type thing. There's a Spice Girls collector in the UK who managed to get all her merch in an art gallery. 

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Jesus.

That's insane.  Holy shit man.  I can't believe this stuff.  Any chance you'll open a museum to the public?

Also, since you may be the only guy that would know....any idea if they made a t-shirt for Cleveland 10-26-2017 with the lithograph art?  I've never seen evidence that it exists.

I went to the show and they did create a shirt for Cleveland with the litho art. The colors and text are much more clear on the shirt than the lithograph. I have pictures of it on my instagram that matches my username if you're interested in seeing it 🤘👍

• Like 2

On 2/25/2018 at 11:44 PM, troccoli said:

Also, the wanted section is a mess right now but will be updated soon

I’m sure you have been asked many times before, but give me an estimate of how much cash have you spent on this collection? I mean your entire collection. Just an estimate.

Edited by The Holographic Universe
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:38 AM, estrangedtwat said:

Jesus.

Also, since you may be the only guy that would know....any idea if they made a t-shirt for Cleveland 10-26-2017 with the lithograph art?  I've never seen evidence that it exists.

I would love to open a museum to the public!  Perhaps one day!  As for the shirt, it appears we may have an answer to that.  But I do wonder the same thing about Nashville 2026, Cincinatti 2016 (pretty sure but not positive), Oralndo United 2016, Adelaide shark design (again pretty sure but not positive), Tel Aviv, Santiago, and Las Vegas Prayer.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, GoBucky said:

Amazing stuff! Is that Los Angeles 2016 shirt official or bootleg? I was at both shows as soon as the gates opened and never saw that one. 

Good question.  The price was right on eBay so I bought, wondering the same thing at the time.  Here's the thing.  The tag is the same tag as the official Halloween shirts they sold, plus the objective of bootlegging something is to make $.  Either you make very few and charge a lot or make a lot and charge way less.  I think I bought it for $25 maybe, and I haven't seen any others.  All of that added up tells me that it was either limited for GNR camp/crew/etc. or it was a test run that they decided not to go with.  Those are theories of course, I do not know for sure

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:30 AM, CAFC Nick said:

@troccoliWhere did you get the Vegas chip from? I was at both shows so would love to get one! I have chips from the No Trickery/AFD residencies so would be great to add.

That was from another collector who got it from someone behind the scenes.  Very limited for VIPs (not the sold VIP packages), band inner circle, etc.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m sure you have been asked many times before, but give me an estimate of how much cash have you spent on this collection? I mean your entire collection. Just an estimate.

Great question, I mean likely at least $50K, I would bet probably double that.  I wish I kept more accurate records the entire time!

• Like 2

On 2/26/2018 at 2:30 PM, CAFC Nick said:

@troccoliWhere did you get the Vegas chip from? I was at both shows so would love to get one! I have chips from the No Trickery/AFD residencies so would be great to add.

45 minutes ago, troccoli said:

That was from another collector who got it from someone behind the scenes.  Very limited for VIPs (not the sold VIP packages), band inner circle, etc.

Thanks for clarifying! Very jealous of your truly amazing collection. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 4:38 AM, estrangedtwat said:

Jesus.

I was at the show and they did make a Cleveland litho shirt (unless somebody can prove me wrong). I remember because I was deciding whether to get one or not. I passed and got the litho instead.

A little while after the show, I saw one for sale on eBay but it was too expensive. It was an official one, NOT a bootleg.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2018 at 2:21 AM, troccoli said:

I would love to open a museum to the public!  Perhaps one day!  As for the shirt, it appears we may have an answer to that.  But I do wonder the same thing about Nashville 2026, Cincinatti 2016 (pretty sure but not positive), Oralndo United 2016, Adelaide shark design (again pretty sure but not positive), Tel Aviv, Santiago, and Las Vegas Prayer.

At all 11 shows I went to I got the lithograph/shirt combo at everyone besides Nashville 2016. I've always wondered if they did have a shirt for that show that matched the lithograph. Here's the Cleveland shirt btw. Much more color than the lithograph. 20171027_112155_zps832s2q6t.jpg

Edited by Solo23_gnfnr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Solo23_gnfnr said:

At all 11 shows I went to I got the lithograph/shirt combo at everyone besides Nashville 2016. I've always wondered if they did have a shirt for that show that matched the lithograph. Here's the Cleveland shirt btw. Much more color than the lithograph. 20171027_112155_zps832s2q6t.jpg

How amazing shirt  great design!!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 4:49 PM, Solo23_gnfnr said:

I went to the show and they did create a shirt for Cleveland with the litho art. The colors and text are much more clear on the shirt than the lithograph. I have pictures of it on my instagram that matches my username if you're interested in seeing it 🤘👍

I have that shirt as well. I agree about it being more clear.

Cleveland was such a great show. I was so pumped to get the litho until I saw it. So findind the tshirt was awesome. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

I have that shirt as well. I agree about it being more clear.

Cleveland was such a great show. I was so pumped to get the litho until I saw it. So findind the tshirt was awesome. 

Cleveland was amazing. I was ultimate VIP that show and that was a great experience. We got the second performance of Prostitute on the NITL tour 🤘 yeah if the lithograph had the color the shirt had it would look amazing. You can bearly read the arena name and etc. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 3:06 PM, Solo23_gnfnr said:

Could you post this again please?  I was gone for a while so I could not see it and now the link seems to have been disabled.  Thanks!

On 2/28/2018 at 2:21 AM, troccoli said:

Good question.  The price was right on eBay so I bought, wondering the same thing at the time.  Here's the thing.  The tag is the same tag as the official Halloween shirts they sold, plus the objective of bootlegging something is to make $.  Either you make very few and charge a lot or make a lot and charge way less.  I think I bought it for $25 maybe, and I haven't seen any others.  All of that added up tells me that it was either limited for GNR camp/crew/etc. or it was a test run that they decided not to go with.  Those are theories of course, I do not know for sure

Great question, I mean likely at least $50K, I would bet probably double that.  I wish I kept more accurate records the entire time!

They did have a litho shirt at the Cincy show...I bought one. It's crazy how valuable the shirts and lithos are from that show...they were both still available at the merch stand when my daughter had to go to the bathroom during the encore break. 

4 hours ago, GoBucky said:

They did have a litho shirt at the Cincy show...I bought one. It's crazy how valuable the shirts and lithos are from that show...they were both still available at the merch stand when my daughter had to go to the bathroom during the encore break. 

Unreal.  If only I was there and bought one!  I have no idea when I don't have the shirt.  Another thing to track down!