Steven Adler live on Facebook

Steven Adler just posted on his Facebook page that he got invited to "an epic house party" and would be posting live from the party at 11PM west coast time.

So I'll be watching his Facebook page. He also mentioned he'll be doing a solo tour in New Zealand and Australia.

Edited by Houndfan
misspelled a couple of words

Was just watching Steven's Facebook page. He was at a party given by Roger Daltrey, but the WiFi was on the fritz so Steven and his brother Jaime appeared

in a car where they briefly said hello and talked about the upcoming Australia tour. It was also mentioned that Steven will have a great new singer in his band.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Guy is a mess

strange definition of "a mess", you have

try beating heroin addiction, survive 28 OD's, 3 heart attacks, a stroke and three suicide attempts, then give such a legendary and charismatic performance like he did on the tour with a thousand smiles to boot. if you can do all that, then you have the right to come here and declare this wonderfull man a mess, IF you still have the audacity to do so, that is

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

2 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Steven rulz! Fuck the haters. He's the drummer of Guns N Roses and parties with Daltrey, suck on that!

Don't know what Steven has to do to please some people. These same people and I could watch the same Popeye cartoon. I'd be saying "wow Popeye knocked out Bluto

and 50 other people after just a little spinach!" They would say "it doesn't count. He ate canned spinach to do that instead of fresh." But to be serious, you can"t blame Roger Daltrey's WiFi

being out of commission on Steven.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Here's the video if you guys missed it. Does anyone think Steven is using again? Notice the lighter in his hands (I thought he quit smoking) and someone pointed out the bottom of the lighter has a black tar on it. I'm not an expert on this friend pointed this out.

48 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

Here's the video if you guys missed it. Does anyone think Steven is using again? Notice the lighter in his hands (I thought he quit smoking) and someone pointed out the bottom of the lighter has a black tar on it. I'm not an expert on this friend pointed this out.

He said he quit smoking the packaged cigarettes which he used to smoke a lot of. He now smokes three or four cigarettes a day where he rolls the tobacco

himself. While that gives his lungs a little break it would be better if he totally got away from tobacco. But using tobacco doesn't equal using dope.

10 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Steven rulz! Fuck the haters. He's the drummer of Guns N Roses and parties with Daltrey, suck on that!

He posted a picture the other day of himself hanging out at a restaurant with Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton and Mick Jagger.   Not too shabby  \m/

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

He posted a picture the other day of himself hanging out at a restaurant with Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton and Mick Jagger.   Not too shabby  \m/

Seem now that drug to Steven is take pics he with celebrities :lol:

• Like 2

I'm glad he decides to tour again! It's good for him and us fans that he is out playing! Especially after what he said like a year ago about not wanting to play small venues and stuff.. Glad he changes his point of view, and I wonder who the singer will be :)

• Like 2