Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am guessing we will have already heard everything but man that would be amazing if they were able to pull something out of their ass and shock us all with something no one knew existed.  

Yeah, i agree. I think there may be a possibility of hearing The Plague, which was never circulated, but i doubt it.

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

$650 is the ballpark figure thrown around for the entire Locked N' Loaded set. The Super Deluxe Edition, which makes up a fraction of it, costs $180 as per Amazon.

SOYL will likely be the new single. It appears as so in the video, radio stations have indicated they will be airing it today, and many of its demos have been pulled from Youtube (though i've heard other demos of other songs have also been removed now).

No idea about the truck.

Really ? It’s like they suddenly realise almost everything they are saying is unreleased is actually all over the net and has been bootlegged to death for the last 30 years...

1 minute ago, BOSSY78 said:

It could mean CD era songs unreleased.

Definitely not that. They are obviously focusing on/Celebrating the Pre-Appetite/Appetite Era

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, i agree. I think there may be a possibility of hearing The Plague, which was never circulated, but i doubt it.

If that is a real thing why not? I have never even heard of it

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

The context suggests Appetite years only. Though many UYI songs were, as we all know, written during the early years. 

I can see an Illusions Box Set at some point too.. Maybe not as elaborate but something cool. 

Locked and Loaded is actually referring to the USB included. It’s the new album on there locked and password encrypted, and Axl will give us the password to load it for us in 2027, just in time for Appetite’s 40th anniversary...

#AFD40startsnow

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

What do you mean? We already know what it is and it's not new music. 

I mean that at this point they've let everyone know about the box set while the countdown is still there so... one can hope eh?:shrugs:

Edited by jafeijo

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I can't find it on Amazon anyone have a link?

Search Appetite Deluxe & it comes up. 

Just noticed there is a Deluxe Edition only now for $19.98 so surely just the album plus another disc

So we have:

$650.00 Locked & Loaded

$180.00 Super Deluxe Edition

$19.98 Deluxe Edition 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

The context suggests Appetite years only. Though many UYI songs were, as we all know, written during the early years. 

That's what I was looking at. We already know a lot of Illusions came from that era and CD likely started around Illusions era.

They have always talked about holding certain songs back that didn't fit in with an album for example. 

I just don't think we can narrow down a year here honestly.

I mean look at November Rain. It started pre GnR and was worked on for a long time before being put on The Illusions album.

I feel it's less likely it will come from CD times but I mention that era as there was many songs that didn't make the album. 

I want to add it wouldn't be odd for a box set like this to contain what would be new songs or a new song. In fact if they only wanted to release a song or two at this time it would be the perfect time to maximise on it.

Edited by BOSSY78
Added

Just now, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Search Appetite Deluxe & it comes up. 

Just noticed there is a Deluxe Edition only now for $19.98 so surely just the album plus another disc

So we have:

$650.00 Locked & Loaded

$180.00 Super Deluxe Edition

$19.98 Deluxe Edition 

Where is this Locked & Loaded confirmation for $650? The only concrete numbers anyone has is $179, $19 and $13, all from Amazon. Curious though how much was Metallica’s MoP remaster?

8 minutes ago, jafeijo said:

I mean that at this point they've let everyone know about the box set while the countdown is still there so... one can hope eh?:shrugs:

The information was leaked early, that's all. When the countdown ends, the GNR site will "announce" what we already know. 

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I'll honestly probably end up getting the super deluxe edition...this band rarely releases anything so.

That is what I am looking at.. I won't spend $650 but I will spend the $170.. Just hope it has ALL the music in it!  

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

That is what I am looking at.. I won't spend $650 but I will spend the $170.. Just hope it has ALL the music in it!  

I doubt it will , cause if its 4 cd's, that doesnt cover the vinyls, the USB stick...etc etc.

3 minutes ago, quikspade said:

Where is this Locked & Loaded confirmation for $650? The only concrete numbers anyone has is $179, $19 and $13, all from Amazon. Curious though how much was Metallica’s MoP remaster?

There isn't any concrete evidence forbit right now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1