What are your expectations for the upcoming leg?

You'd think (or at least hope) that they'd be playing SOYL given they just released it as a single, but who knows. Shacklers is my favourite song of CD so I'd love to here that get played, but I'm thinking it's unlikely. 

Edited by Caedo

On 17/05/2018 at 8:58 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

Shadow of your Love? New Songs? Better than 2017? Worse? Any surprises you would like to see?

What are your expectations for the upcoming leg of the NITL tour?

there is a very strong rumour that they will sell uncirculated audio and video temporary tattoos from the appetite era on the merch stand

21 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Assuming they play it, probably similar to YCBM or Whole Lotta Rosie. 

In other words: better call Constantine

Jokes aside I'll still listen to all the videos of them doing any different song, even if Axl doesn't sound great it's still more entertaining than watching the same songs for 2 years. I'd even buy tickets again to go see them if they did different songs.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Looking forward to the periscopes, facebook links, endless discussion over the smallest detail, bitching, whining and general hype that goes on prior to a the beginning of a leg!
It's been our longest gap thus far, so the "Where's Axl" up until show time with faked photos could be fun this time...

Spoken like a true mygnrforum veteran

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I am starting to be a little worried with this tour. OK, there has been only one show in Berlin, but still..  Axl has more and more voice problems, there is no new material (not counting covers or SOYL), and the setlist will probably be pretty similar. I mean, it can´t go that way forever - sooner or later people are getting bored. For example Berlin gig was not near to be sold out. I do not of course expect that should be, but it may be a some kind of sign. And the gig was bad.

I don´t know, I hope I´m wrong, but they should think carefully now. If the band had a good manager, he would see the big picture and do what needs to be done - if necessary. But there is not. I don´t know what´s the atmosphere is inside the band, but with these guys I feel that someone has to tell them facts, if they can´t understand it. Tour is gonna be long.

Edited by Loot Man

Look based on what happened in the last show, if Axl is definitely struggling within himself there is a really good opportunity here to shake up the set list in his favour. 

Patience

Dont Cry 

So fine 

pretty tied up 

those 4 could easily be put into the line up in place of a few harder songs. 

Short set again and just give it your best over 22 songs. 

Throw a slash solo in and attitude From Duff and that should help out Axl A LOT.