[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

54 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Slash denied the terminator soundtrack thing. 

Eddie made point of saying he denied the reunion to him just before it happened. So we can infer that could be the case here.

His denial came without prompting, like he wanted to say it lol. Yeah I think this whole thing was a wink and a nod that there will be a song on there.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Spudra 93 said:

I think if they are doing a ep and a full album next year I think the ep will be Chinese leftovers and the album will be present guns n roses material

That would make the most honestly, which means it won’t happen.

remember the rule of thumb, boys and girls: “if it makes sense, Guns N‘ Roses will not do it.” :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

That would make the most honestly, which means it won’t happen.

remember the rule of thumb, boys and girls: “if it makes sense, Guns N‘ Roses will not do it unless they can easily profit off of it without much effort or work.” :)

Fixed your typo lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

His denial came without prompting, like he wanted to say it lol. Yeah I think this whole thing was a wink and a nod that there will be a song on there.

I hope your right. It's odd that he just volunteered that. Maybe that's just his cagey way of dealing with things he isn't ready to discuss yet.

12 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

he did the same thing here when he asks about the reunion he says next question

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/slash-axl-rose-friends/

Something's in the air. Whether it's for Terminator, or a surpise E.P. I think something's definitely brewing.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Something's in the air. Whether it's for Terminator, or a surpise E.P. I think something's definitely brewing.

Yup. This is the best the band has been since 06. Despite what some people want to belive. No one is going anywhere anytime soon.... Everyone is happy and I think this is the final GNR lineup we will see. This band will keep going until Axl dies imo.  So i think this band has a good 20 to 25 years left before they want to hang it up and enjoy the rest of there lives. I don't see Axl doing this when he is in his 80s

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 1

I wish they could get Izzy back in the fold...at least to help write new music.

I know that's probably not going to happen.

Theoretically, he be involved with the album, but not tour with band, which he doesn't like to do. 

Has there been any news/rumors at all about Izzy? 

32 minutes ago, Rockytop said:

Theoretically, he be involved with the album, but not tour with band, which he doesn't like to do. 

It's been like 2-3 years now but I remember Vicky Hamilton being interviewed by GNRCentral saying be on the lookout for new stuff by Izzy ... I'm stilling waiting ...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

It's been like 2-3 years now but I remember Vicky Hamilton being interviewed by GNRCentral saying be on the lookout for new stuff by Izzy ... I'm stilling waiting ...

FP (fighter pilot) Money, which I know, I know is not about GnR and FP doesn't stand for F^^K Peoples MONEY,  was his new and latest  music. The nystery man writes songs for his own etnertainment.  Puts them out on line for purchase. After , I guess the 5 people of his mom, dad, dog's vet, housekeeper , and barber buy it, lol, it is on you tube. , 

37 minutes ago, Amaya said:

FP (fighter pilot) Money, which I know, I know is not about GnR and FP doesn't stand for F^^K Peoples MONEY,  was his new and latest  music. The nystery man writes songs for his own etnertainment.  Puts them out on line for purchase. After , I guess the 5 people of his mom, dad, dog's vet, housekeeper , and barber buy it, lol, it is on you tube. , 

He put out 2 more songs after FP Money :) He did "To Being Alive" and then a cover of "Call Me The Breeze", both are on the usual places like Spotify, iTunes etc.

• Like 1

If I recall correctly Axl allowed the Stay of Execution trademark to expire, right? So I’m pretty sure that means the rumor about him still using that as the next album title is probably BS (unless he only decides very recently to resurrect that title, I guess).

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

If I recall correctly Axl allowed the Stay of Execution trademark to expire, right? So I’m pretty sure that means the rumor about him still using that as the next album title is probably BS (unless he only decides very recently to resurrect that title, I guess).

Didn't know it had expired, your probably right then the name is probably BS

On 9/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, Rockytop said:

And then Perhaps leaks and we realize we don't need Izzy anymore :shrugs:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 3

I was thinking about Prince's music just last week. The Vault  Who knows what is in there and completed, not completed, and just  parrts of different instruments.  He had no heirs of his own. He left  no wills, no trusts, nothing. His sister, her kids, her husband and his kids really own most of it all. To put it nicely, they are not the smartest, lol.  Greedy, yes. At least TB  and their kids are really family to Axl and are smart.                                                             Wait  .   I am going someplace with this. Axl should just release whatever music he has.  Completed songs or not, he should just put it out there. Call it Leaks and Bootlegs.Outakes or something. His music was probably written with Dizzy and other people.  It is not about money or legacy of music. He has that. How much is enough? Then he, Slash, Duff can start new music just by themselevs.  Current music for their age and stage in life. 

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think any chance a new Guns album had will be ruined by these leaks. Axl already hates the music industry, and now his other big hidden guns are out there.

Nah. Most people don't give a shit about these leaks, especially since Slash and Duff aren't on them. Even then, most of these songs will probably be very different in their current forms.

• Like 3