2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

54 minutes ago, El Nono Pololo said:

Lol  Poland was literally a member of the Soviet bloc post-WWII and you're saying Brazil under Lula was more left-wing? This is off-topic but hilarious.

I do think all this political theories about PRL are grasping at straws though. It might as well mean Perestroika Revolted Liberace.

But that ended a long time ago and China was still communist at the time of CD, Axl even stayed there for a while.

Edited by ax1

36 minutes ago, Creed said:

I just wanted to say that it even would make more sense to call a song 'Lula' or 'brazil' than adress some song to communistic Poland...

Poland and a few other eastern block partners were more open than others. Just saying.

Don't know where y're taking your information, but Lula years has nothing with closed regimes or even communism. Just a left social democracy. Be careful with the propaganda against Lula or the Worker Party (PT) y're reading my friend, most of than can be whrong or faked or manipulated. The mass media in Brazil are one of the most manipulatives. If you wanna talk about a regime in Brazil you should take a look at then right now with the president suckin' Trump's balls.

Edited by Burroughs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

I just find it a little odd that CD2 is being held back. Just wondering if there is more value there than we currently know

I'm thinking one of the songs we know nothing about (P.R.L., Real Doll.com, Tonto, Mustache) is a big gun that'll surprise the hardcore fans.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I'd bet it does considering Axl's story (or was it Pitman's) about it's creation ...

My hunch comes from Axl's vocals being recorded for If The World with Beaven and Critter still doing production, as is the case or all the other rough mix tracks featuring Axl :P

18 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how amazing and genuinely unbelievable this last week or so have been? After a decade of nothing, all but one of the locker discs have leaked (including a whole instrumental album and almost a new album of vocals) and with each one the leaker leaves a poem containing a promise/hint of the next thing to come, and each time delivers exactly that. For a GNR fan, having a promise that isn't broken is like finding a fucking colony of unicorns.

The latest poem, while having no leaks attached, promises a new leak in no later than 8 days, and a mention of "hard drives galore".

Now we believe even more.

This is the most important take away from this whole past 2 month FIASCO 

52 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how amazing and genuinely unbelievable this last week or so have been? After a decade of nothing, all but one of the locker discs have leaked (including a whole instrumental album and almost a new album of vocals) and with each one the leaker leaves a poem containing a promise/hint of the next thing to come, and each time delivers exactly that. For a GNR fan, having a promise that isn't broken is like finding a fucking colony of unicorns.

The latest poem, while having no leaks attached, promises a new leak in no later than 8 days, and a mention of "hard drives galore".

Now we believe even more.

Why don't the leaker say exactly what else is to be leaked? 

I dont understand this 8 days wait too. I mean, why? 

59 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I second this

We've seen the requests, the queries, the demands. Please, Chairman, where do we stand? We've told you before, you'll definitely get yours. Its just right now we're looking inside some long sealed doors. To bring comfort to you in your time of aural need. We've put together this new rhyming screed. Eight days at max is when we'll deliver. If earlier we can, we'll pull that trigger. We've never broken our word, or violated our vow. Its not a pattern that we're starting now. We wanted you to know, that we understand the frustration of not having new goods from this band. Our delay may be brief, or it may be eight days. But at the cessation of that, no more delays. Completionists don't worry, you'll fill that list gap. With, among other things, much better quality MacDaddy rap. When you hear from us next, that day will be good. In the meantime just think of the tales of Robin Hood. We take from the rich, the hoarders who store. And peel back the layers to bring ever more. Rumors abound, of hard drives galore. A fascinating story, of that we are sure. Trust us to know the spyglass is out. When "Land Ahoy" shouted, we'll bring 'er about. Looking for treasure, is after all, what we do. The goal of course being, to bring it to you. So for this delay, you've nothing to worry But as they would say in a Canadian accent,we truly are sorry. Cordially, The Chairman

• Like 3
  • Confused 1