The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

It's been days now and all that works on Spotify in Canada still is State Of Grace. I'm still optimistic but the pessimist in me feels like something more would have popped up for me by now. 

Hard Skool was coming up for weeks before anything happened, and the countries were not in sync and varied quite drastically in results back then too.

1 minute ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Do we have any forum member who could confirm any of this???????????????

Plans can change at any time and nothing is confirmed until it is. It's like BBF once said about if you know your car is gonna get broken into would you keep parking it in the same spot? (Or something like that)

40 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Hard Skool was coming up for weeks before anything happened, and the countries were not in sync and varied quite drastically in results back then too.

Was that so? I had a quick look at the old threads and thought it first came up about 10 days prior. I was getting excited for this next friday. Of course, the definitive sign would be a new linkfire url, which for Hard Skool, was active 2-3 days before release

1 minute ago, PrimalScream said:

Was that so? I had a quick look at the old threads and thought it first came up about 10 days prior. I was getting excited for this next friday. Of course, the definitive sign would be a new linkfire url, which for Hard Skool, was active 2-3 days before release

Well if a new link pops up on there someone here will post about it, seems like there's always people checking lol

3 minutes ago, PrimalScream said:

I remember it being around 2 weeks, but 10 days also makes sense. Regardless I agree if we don't get a link fire or anything by mid October there's probably nothing releasing.