The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I'm sure this is nonsense so don't anyone jump down my throat or anything but I found this on reddit posted 11 months ago.

i4hau6dvihu71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

BS i assume, especially the tracklist, however the date is next Friday which seems like it could link up (if there is anything to the spotify thing)

The comments mentioned this came from here on Mygnr but despite people asking it wasn't mentioned who posted it originally.

So my questions are where did this come from?

Who posted this originally?

What was there reason for picking next Friday as a release date for new music?

There was is a troll on the forums and Reddit that is obsessed with making up fake track lists. I'm pretty sure that's where it came from.

Just now, Blackstar said:

There was is a troll on the forums and Reddit that is obsessed with making up fake track lists. I'm pretty sure that's where it came from.

I'm sure the tracklist is half guess half piss take to troll. I just find the date odd given the Spotify stuff going on.

If anyone remembers who posted this originally I'd be interested to know

6 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I'm sure the tracklist is half guess half piss take to troll. I just find the date odd given the Spotify stuff going on.

No Soul Monster on the fake tracklist....

7 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I don't think it was originally posted here, especially with that date. But I remember a similar or identical tracklist with an earlier "release date" being posted somewhere. So someone just makes up these and changes up the dates.

12 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I'm sure this is nonsense so don't anyone jump down my throat or anything but I found this on reddit posted 11 months ago.

BS i assume, especially the tracklist, however the date is next Friday which seems like it could link up (if there is anything to the spotify thing)

The comments mentioned this came from here on Mygnr but despite people asking it wasn't mentioned who posted it originally.

I akways think there's something so sad and tragic about a fully grown man sat typing a fake tracklist up. 

Also this doesn't even work as those tracks were working titles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

No Soul Monster on the fake tracklist....

I know, also eye on you is on there. I would be stunned if that ever came out what with backing vocals being taken and pasted on Hard skool. Also it's just a mental song. But the date intrigued me is all.

24 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I always think there's something so sad and tragic about a fully grown man sat typing a fake tracklist up. 

Also this doesn't even work as those tracks were working titles. Those tracks like Moustache and Tonto were clearly working titles, as if Axl would hear a track like Dummy or Dub Suplex and be that committed to the tough title that he bases the lyrics round it and sticks with it for 20 years. 

Otherwise instead of "now I know you better" we'd be singing "now I know you've got a... Three dollar py-ramid... A three DOLLAR PYRAMIDDD!" 

Edited by rumandraisin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rumandraisin said:

I always think there's something so sad and tragic about a fully grown man sat typing a fake tracklist up. 

Also this doesn't even work as those tracks were working titles. Those tracks like Moustache and Tonto were clearly working titles, as if Axl would hear a track like Dummy or Dub Suplex and be that committed to the tough title that he bases the lyrics round it and sticks with it for 20 years. 

Other instead if "now I know you better" we'd be singing "now I know you've got a... Three dollar py-ramid... A three DOLLAR PYRAMIDDD!" 

LOL someone get the Better multitracks and make that happen

1 hour ago, Shacklermyrye said:

MacDaddy Democracy starts now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rumandraisin said:

Otherwise instead of "now I know you better" we'd be singing "now I know you've got a... Three dollar py-ramid... A three DOLLAR PYRAMIDDD!" 

Just as sad as, despite knowing this is bullshit, bringing it into this thread and have people talk about it.

22 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I still think Shadow of Your Love was re-recorded to an extent. They could have done that for AGD

Shadow wasn’t re-recorded, the drums were just triggered. That means whenever there’s a transient on the original Adler multitrack, it ‘triggers’ a new sample of a kick/snare/anything else he used. It means the performance is in-tact, but the sound is vastly enhanced by samples. It’s a common production tool… it’s basically Adler playing with the individual elements enhanced by new samples. 

11 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Just as sad as, despite knowing this is bullshit, bringing it into this thread and have people talk about it.

As I said in the post it was the date that interested me not the list. I included the list because if I didn't people would have asked for the source.