The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

I think we should start searching for Quick Song. There is no way it wasn’t just a working title so if that’s starts showing up too I guess we can just agree that this whole „invastigation” leads to nothing.

Searched this earlier also Tonto nothing so far

On 9/22/2022 at 8:56 PM, Sweersa said:

Based on the Village instrumental, and from what I've heard from those who have later mixes with vocals, it's an A list song. Bucket added guitar parts later on. One hoarder said he would kill babies (or something to that effect, jokingly of course) if Bumble re-recorded over Bucket's work on that track. Sadly, they are no longer with us. I'm sure they wouldn't be thrilled with how the band handled Jackie Chan. They summarized that CD was basically two albums, and the disc we got in 2008 was a good mix of material that represented the type and quality of material that was on CD2 at the time, but perhaps a bit darker. He said people would be surprised if they knew how much material from that era was completed by then. Not including the 2008 album, I do believe they have at least 1.5-2 albums more of material. (Probably more now)

Finished material or tracks in need of work? Debatable that there's nearly 30 finished songs, but I 100% believe the guts of that exists in stages of completion

We really need something unrealistic to pop up already so we can 100% confirm our supsicion. Whether that’s via Red Panda or something completely unrealistic to appear on a new album like Quick Song (title wise) or Going Down. The part that sucks is everything that popped up theoretically could be real. 

21 minutes ago, Bailey15 said:

S.A.I. (to avoid Spotify branding)

IF this is an album and the tracks are appearing, so far we have:

1. Hard Skool (assuming they place it on the album)

2. ABSURD (assuming they place it on the album)

3. The General

4. Soul Monster

5. State of Grace

6. Atlas Shrugged

7. Zodiac

8. Wichita Lineman

IF this is an album, there are still a few more tracks out there. Possibly, some titles we've never seen before or some covers but all of this is pointing towards a 10-12 song album that will be released soon!

u forgot Perhaps

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

We need four more titles to pop up to have our imaginary proper GN'R album (assuming that it already includes Absurd and Hard Skool). And if it continues beyond that, we'll have our imaginary trilogy.

So, if all this turns to be nothing (very likely), it'll at least have created a ghost GN'R album in the alternate reality of Spotify.

Beta said at some point that Absurd was on the new cd, so I think it should be on our imaginary album too.

13 minutes ago, gibbinson said:

Hoe the hell do I upload a pic ?

Getting Thyme now in the 🇬🇧 

There is NO WAY IN HELL more than a handful of us dorks on a GNR forum would ever associate 'Thyme" with Guns N' Roses.

Definitely not enough to distort Spotify's data base- these are placeholders for upcoming releases.

I guarantee you- the MAJORITY of the audience at GNR concerts can't even name 5 songs off of Chinese Democracy, let alone the leaks 

Edited by Bailey15
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

What the fuck is going on? Someone has to be messing around with the dedicated fanbase that we are. 

“Thyme” showing up is the first time I’m becoming a non-believer in this great Spotify algorithm investigation. Unless it’s still attached to “PRL” cause that instrumental slaps. 

Edited by GnR Chris

And I was about to post that my guess was that the next one to pop up would be Tonto, because people have been searching for it at least since this whole thing started (but there's also probability that it exists, because it was in that alleged track list from 2008). But it's Thyme and there's probability for that to exist as well because of the Marco Beltrami treatment.

This is getting really crazy.

• Like 2

Just now, surforia said:

When Absurd dropped, didn’t someone figure out that there were 10-12 other placeholders that sequentially fell in the numerical range for song copyright registration or something like that?  If so, how many placeholders were there?

Yup. Still blank I believe.