The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

6 minutes ago, Bailey15 said:

There is NO WAY IN HELL more than a handful of us dorks on a GNR forum would ever associate 'Thyme" with Guns N' Roses.

Definitely not enough to distort Spotify's data base- these are placeholders for upcoming releases.

I guarantee you- the MAJORITY of the audience at GNR concerts can't even name 5 songs off of Chinese Democracy, let alone the leaks 

I was going to say, I consider myself a huge fan of the CD era and even I have not thought to search this once during this whole investigation.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And I was about to post that my guess was that the next one to pop up would be Tonto, because people have been searching for it at least since this whole thing started (but there's also probability that it exists, because it was in that alleged track list from 2008). But it's Thyme and there's probability for that to exist as well because of the Marco Beltrami treatment.

This is getting really crazy.

I'm hoping Oklahoma and Quick Song also make the album.

Just make "CD2" a killer album of older songs and focus on new material on the next one 

I’ve been listening to all the locker leaks again while we’ve been discussing this Spotify shit. It’s been since 2019 that I really revisited the instrumentals. Some of this is so good. “Dub Suplex” for example. I can’t even fathom how history would be different if Axl dropped all these songs with vocals 15+ years ago. GNR song lists would not only be nearly twice as large, but these are so different than the sunset strip AFD era GNR. 

“Devious Basterd” has a really cool “ooo woo hoo” type sound low in the mix.

You can tell the band had autonomy to create whatever type of sound they wanted. All these songs have such varying intros. From sound bytes, samples, flamenco guitar, acoustic, electronic, etc. 

10 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Well if an album is coming. Looks like this will likely be the tracklist

Hardskool

Absurd

The General

Soul Monster

State of Grace

Atlas Shrugged

Perhaps

Thyme

Zodiac 

Seven

Cuban Skies

Tonto

I think it’s just the last 4 that aren’t showing up yet? (Save for zodiac which is showing in some countries)

• Like 1

Trying to make sense of this…could it be that they’re submitting an album track by track so to maintain some element of surprise? 

Could also be why the more familiar titles were the first to pop up a couple weeks back.

Edited by sofine11

38 minutes ago, gibbinson said:

Hoe the hell do I upload a pic ?

Getting Thyme now in the 🇬🇧 

Your UK right? I searched Thyme this morning and got nothing. I'm hoping Oklahoma next

Just now, alangarcianr said:

That’s weird., wasn’t that song used by another band?

I believe that was As It Begins