The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, 2020_Intensions said:

Anybody else hoping these songs DONT get released? I'd rather never hear them then listen to the fuckery of how they're gonna sound when grandpop Axl finally decides to shit them out after letting Slash and god knows who else piss all over them ....

The general cut down from a 7 minute epic to a 4 minute track with Frank's drums replacing Brains huge drums recorded in that masonic Hall up in the roof of the studio. Bucket and Robin stripped off and Slash just noodling. Hmm... 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Anybody else hoping these songs DONT get released? I'd rather never hear them then listen to the fuckery of how they're gonna sound when grandpop Axl finally decides to shit them out after letting Slash and god knows who else piss all over them ....

If the only way we ever get to hear Soul Monster/ The General is a Frankenstein version with Slash pasting over Axl's old vocals, then yeah, I want them any way I can get them. As for newer versions of stuff we already got on the Village leaks....after Hard Skool I could care less. Caram is clearly not up to the job of making it sound coherent.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

4 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I understand your feelings on the matter, believe me. I'd rather hear the Slash version of CD2 than no CD2 at all, with the hope all of the original mixes with Robin and Buckethead leaking eventually, or are released officially as some sort of bonus.

• Like 1

Just now, ShadowOfTheWave said:

If the only way we ever get to hear Soul Monster/ The General is a Frankenstein version with Slash pasting over Axl's old vocals, then yeah. As for newer versions of stuff we already got on the Village leaks....after Hard Skool I could care less. Caram is clearly not up to the job of making it sound coherent.

It really is the only way we'll hear these songs. Once they're finally out after 20 years of wondering, what do we discuss next. Afd99 I suppose... 

4 hours ago, Spoon87 said:

You should get GNR as a result when you search for "Atlas shr", genau wie ich. ;-)

Still nothing else, although I'm going to check with the wifes' spotify account when she gets home. Maybe it's different when someone is logged in.

No... Leider nichts... 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

I just searched for ‘Eddie’ which is a new RHCP song and nothing pops up. Not even the first single of the new album 

For "eddie" almost every hard rock and metal band comes up either as an artist or with songs (Metallica, AC/DC, GN'R too) but not the RHCP :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

Ho appena cercato "Eddie" che è una nuova canzone dei RHCP e non viene visualizzato nulla. Nemmeno il primo singolo del nuovo album 

Fun Fact: I tried searching for Eddie on Spotify.
RHCP doesn't show up for me...but GnR does 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Having fun with speculations, conspiracy theories, metaverse, multiverse 😅😅😅 I think Hard Skool by Village sounds more classic rock, really that bass from Duff sounds weird to me and turned the song into a Punk rock and short. If Slash and Duff changed things in Soulmonster, The General, Atlas and Perhaps I'm really worried

55 minutes ago, betterman said:

But how could we fuck up the algoritm by searching for Perhaps without any relation to gnr??

We havent. this is nothing to do with an algorithm as explained by several people several times. For some insane reason the same people keep saying its an algorithm. that word needs to be blocked from this thread. 

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

We havent. this is nothing to do with an algorithm as explained by several people several times. For some insane reason the same people keep saying its an algorithm. that word needs to be blocked from this thread. 

Yeah, I don’t know what the plan is with these tracks, but the four of them pulling GNR straight to the top of Spotify’s search all over the world ain’t us.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

He already has.

You dying on that hill is just as bothersome as everyone who lobbed that very criticism at Robin Finck for the 10 Years he was involved with GNR.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

Are people thinking, in this forum, that the band will release a new album and a box set at the same time?

Commercialy wise it would be suicide.

If they are releasing the boxset now, for the new record to be profitable it would require at the last a year with the new bun in the oven.

One reworked song, before the SP GIG? Maybe, but that's it for 2022.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I'm one of perhaps a few who liked the "new GN'R" and preferred Slash to stay away from GN'R and still do.

That’s your right. But seeing how Slash is now back in the band you can’t exactly be angry at him for doing his job. I only say that because you keep bringing it up.