06/20/22 - Warsaw, PL - PGE Narodowy

alfierose

12 minutes ago, Liquor & Whores said:

there was pyro during NR in Warsaw now

You're likely mistaken, maybe it was just on the monitors or a hologram. They can't have pyro and be able to shake things up. It goes against the narrative...

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

Was it the same as the last gig or completely different? I didn’t think it was THAT bad although nothing special.

No he changed it a bit, but basically just played scales up and down the fretboard for the entire length of the solo 

1 minute ago, Liquor & Whores said:

Slash shouldn't even be allowed to play any of ChD era solos, Fortus should take all the leads then

for the goodness sake of our ears

I don't want that. This is Gn'R and I really like Richard. Would feel weird for me to have Slash just on rhythm for what could be on average 4-5 tunes.

Slash is the one with the proper playing style to play most of the leads in Gn'R imo.

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

I don't want that. This is Gn'R and I really like Richard. Would feel weird for me to have Slash just on rhythm for what could be on average 4-5 tunes.

Slash is the one with the proper playing style to play most of the leads in Gn'R imo.

Slash can play the leads for the UYI and AfD songs but he shouldnt be allowed to touch anything CD related

• Haha 3