06/20/22 - Warsaw, PL - PGE Narodowy

alfierose

38 minutes ago, fabrph5 said:

because people dont want to see that.  Stop with the nonsense.  Slash is the gnr lead, period.  Always has been, always will be

You are acting like a five year old 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It was less offensive than the night before but not great. A little slower, a little more bluesy, but still just a lot of straight scales and noodling. Fortus still saves the day on that song.

He needs to relax more and and use more sustain instead of noodling.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

Which other rock band plays 3h+ shows?

Damn, these 60yr old guys giving their fans all their guts.

I know some bands play like 1h30, 1h45 - if Guns did this, I would feel like being robbed and hit in the face at the same time

Been on Iron Maiden like a month ago. Great concert, super spectacle and it was only 2h show, it was great and I agree with you who still plays 3,5h show :)

people at home bitchin about while concertgoers enjoy :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kranich said:

First, Gary Clark Junior is an awful support. Just awful. His concert is such a f'n drag that you lose all your will to attend the rest of the concert. I dunno how but his 45 minutes show seemed more like 2 hours one. Just plain boring.

Did you see Dirty Honey? What did you think of them?

11 hours ago, Sosso said:

The biggest part of the show are songs from AfD / UYI anyway. It's not like Richard would take over the show when he plays three or four CD solos.

I personally don't care for songs like SOD or Catcher but I'd be disappointed seeing Richard take the leads on TWAT, Sorry or TIL.

I read a lot of bullshit day in and day out on this forum about certain things including Slash's takes on those songs but the only thing I trust are my own ears and I'm a big fan of these three solos, especially how they're played on the selects. 

So no, I don't think it's a good idea if Richard would play every CD solo. He already has his moments on stage every gig.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dean said:

I've just listened to Street of Dreams and find it amazing how Axl is able to sing it like that at 60. It sounds no worse than it did in 2012.

So it sounded horrible in 2012 too?

If I wanted Mickey I would visit Disneyland

Edited by vloors

16 minutes ago, vloors said:

So it sounded horrible in 2012 too?

If I wanted Mickey I would visit Disneyland

He's not the weakest point in the song, put it that way. It's all subjective, but that is a solid effort to my ears.

• Like 1