Estranged

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thanks everyone.. I used one from an Atlantic City show a couple weeks ago for what I needed.. 

That is still a kick in the balls that we can't have a live video section anymore... Cunts...

First video posted is the one that @Dean and I are talking about ;)

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thanks everyone.. I used one from an Atlantic City show a couple weeks ago for what I needed.. 

That is still a kick in the balls that we can't have a live video section anymore... Cunts...

I was there. It was awesome! Crowd seemed to really like it…more than some of the “hits”.

Such a great song’

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Foro Sol, Mexico City 2016 (2nd night)

Trust me. It’s, by far, their best version. Axl sounded fantastic.

It’s been brought up multiple times in the various 'NITL Best performances' threads.

Good lord that was good! he never sounds good on on those "Young at heart" or "cause I see the storm getting closer" but he nailed it here!!

No 1 GNR song and No 1 desert island song without a doubt! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dean said:

The second night in Mexico from 2016 sticks out. Axl sounded incredible with his mid register.

I listened to both nights. He sounds amazing in both of them. Great for his voice at that point and even preferable to the rasp he would put on it in the 90s.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

What makes you say Slane?

Think Mexico has been the raspiest version since 2016, before that Lubbock, TX 2013.

There’s one YouTube video in particular that really captures the vibe of being there in that venue. It’s also still light out so that’s weird. The tempo is good and the energy throughout, especially the end, is awesome

also yeah, that Lubbock, Texas one is awesome!

Edited by Jadeder

6 hours ago, Jadeder said:

There’s one YouTube video in particular that really captures the vibe of being there in that venue. It’s also still light out so that’s weird. The tempo is good and the energy throughout, especially the end, is awesome

also yeah, that Lubbock, Texas one is awesome!

I was at Slane and yeah the energy and the crowd that night was fantastic. Irish crowds rock :headbang: And yeah it's a very scenic venue lol

1 hour ago, MrSoftie said:

I was at Slane and yeah the energy and the crowd that night was fantastic. Irish crowds rock :headbang: And yeah it's a very scenic venue lol

Where you at the Slane ‘92 show? 

also to the guy above me, Dodger Stadium 2 was indeed a kickass night for Axl. And that is 2016 standards