Axl read the forum?

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Definitely not, you don’t say cunt enough to be Axl.

I was SHOCKED when he called his Mother that in Bad Obsession. 😱 I was like,"WHY would he call his Mother that?😱 I soon found out he and his Mother didn't actually have a good relationship when he was growing up (She let her Husband(Axl's Stepfather) constantly beat Young Axl and only hugged him afterwards if it was really bad instead of kicking his sorry ass to the curb like a loving Mother should (Axl as an Adult in the early 90's went on a rant at a Show about her just standing there and letting his Stepfather constantly beat him and not divorcing his ass or putting him in jail).

It took him a long while to finally forgive her. 

5 hours ago, Karice said:

I was SHOCKED when he called his Mother that in Bad Obsession. 😱 I was like,"WHY would he call his Mother that?😱 I soon found out he and his Mother didn't actually have a good relationship when he was growing up (She let her Husband(Axl's Stepfather) constantly beat Young Axl and only hugged him afterwards if it was really bad instead of kicking his sorry ass to the curb like a loving Mother should (Axl as an Adult in the early 90's went on a rant at a Show about her just standing there and letting his Stepfather constantly beat him and not divorcing his ass or putting him in jail).

he forgive her at the end?

21 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

he forgive her at the end?

I have written a chapter on Axl's abuse as a kid, his alleged molestation, relationship with his mother, therapy and opening up about his childhood to the press, here:  (84) 13. JULY-NOVEMBER 1991: USE YOUR ILLUSIONS ARE OUT, SO IS IZZY (a-4-d.com)

From the top of my head, I can't remember him explicitly stating that he had forgiven his mother, but quite possible that he did, and maybe after 2014 (which is as far I have come in my research).

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Karice said:

I was wondering why a Fan on here called Axl Uncle Axl. I had never heard of a Fan calling him Uncle Axl and I found that strange, now I understand the Uncle Axl reference. 😃

I'm not Axl. I promise! 😏

Yeah, it ended up being really weird 

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I have written a chapter on Axl's abuse as a kid, his alleged molestation, relationship with his mother, therapy and opening up about his childhood to the press, here:  (84) 13. JULY-NOVEMBER 1991: USE YOUR ILLUSIONS ARE OUT, SO IS IZZY (a-4-d.com)

From the top of my head, I can't remember him explicitly stating that he had forgiven his mother, but quite possible that he did, and maybe after 2014 (which is as far I have come in my research).

It was strange to get successful and lose almost your entire family. Then you end up with daytime TV talk shows. All of a sudden, things considered horrific when I was growing up were so what? You were abused? Who cares? There should be more of a public acknowledgement of reality. When I talked to Rolling Stone about it, I thought people would take a harder look at my stepdad. Instead, they came down harder on me. That's still confusing to me. Axl- 

this is so sad, i hope axl still had in mind that he had help alot of people with his story and being a public reference to the matter

On 8/13/2022 at 12:04 AM, axlvai said:

Sure he does or did it eventually. One proof is the improve of the gnr selects from YT.... or some of the management.

Well... if tha man is reading. Keep rocking and release all the stuff.

They didn't improve the selects, the audio and video quality was just whatever it was and they released it so some had more balanced mixes, others didn't.

And that was Fernando talking with fans on reddit etc. that got those selects going.

Axl did read this forum but I guess that he hasn't in a while, maybe that's a good thing. The less googling he does about himself the better😄

On 10/11/2022 at 8:55 PM, darkside259 said:

but for real how it was the contact to axl? just for the anecdote, i can imagine shitting myself if i know im chating with axl lol 

It was through management "Hey Axl is interested in doing a chat, can you set that up... it may or may not happen". I'm not privy to the actual how it happened but this is the only way that it could have been verified. I can't see Axl calling/video chatting with a mygnr mod to verify his identity😄

My regret is that I missed it, and somebody went home with the trophy of being called a cunt by Axl🥹

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

It was through management "Hey Axl is interested in doing a chat, can you set that up... it may or may not happen". I'm not privy to the actual how it happened but this is the only way that it could have been verified. I can't see Axl calling/video chatting with a mygnr mod to verify his identity😄

My regret is that I missed it, and somebody went home with the trophy of being called a cunt by Axl🥹

They call you that? How ??? What happend lol i only remember the beutal diss he made to that girl

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

The Madison thing occurred about three years later. 

• ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

The Madison thing occurred about three years later. 

Did she ever really address all of that? She sort of just left, I think she posted when Weiland died and that's it

53 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Did she ever really address all of that? She sort of just left, I think she posted when Weiland died and that's it

No, after Axl called her out she was removed from the mod team and never really responded to his claims. She still visits every so often with the odd post now and then.

On 10/12/2022 at 3:17 PM, Karice said:

Axl didn't write the lyrics to Bad Obsession (it was either West Arkeen or Izzy).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1