Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Karice

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

And you thought the news section was the right place for that? What's wrong with you? And why do you think your nonsense is so important that it needs its own segment or whatever.

Told ya all. Don't even waste your time dealing with that man. As every mental, she is certain everything is fine. Let's juat wait, bring some popcorn and see what happens next. Kinda funny when u don't take it too serious.

Edited by Tomek1985
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Karice said:

I thought this would be a good idea due to how much people are resenting my threads. Give me some credit for recognizing that my threads are getting resentment and starting this thread...

Just ignore the haters and move on. 

20 minutes ago, Karice said:

I thought this would be a good idea due to how much people are resenting my threads. Give me some credit for recognizing that my threads are getting resentment and starting this thread...

So all future ramblings will be confined to here? 

Let's get this thread officially started. 😀

What Welcome To The Jungle opening do you prefer from Axl more? 😀

Axl's siren wail? (Used in Appetite For Destruction Album opening

Axl's animalistic growl? (Used in GNR 1988 concert. 

It's amazing how both openings relate to a Jungle. One has a police siren sound, the  Jungle being the Jungle that was portrayed in the Welcome To The Jungle video, IE, City Life/Rock And Roll/drugs, etc.

The other relates to the real Jungle, Axl succulently imitates a wild animal prowling and growling in  a real Jungle, like a Panther or something. 

😀😏

Edited by Karice