The Spotify X-Files thread

7 hours ago, gavgnr said:

It’s not entirely being the realms of possibility that they decided to do away with the drip feed release (been 2 years since a single already) and release a record in one drop.

No matter what happens (or doesn't happen I should say) people here will never let go of the idea of a new album being released, even when every single thing points to that not being likely 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

No matter what happens (or doesn't happen I should say) people here will never let go of the idea of a new album being released, even when every single thing points to that not being likely 

And you will never let go of the opportunity to talk about how insane people are for holding on to this belief.

• Like 1

It’s hard to let go of the idea of there being a new album because it exists. We know it’s done, we know lots of the song titles, we know how easy and logical it would be to just release it, but for whatever reason they don’t do it. I don’t blame anyone who holds on to hope when we all know it exists.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s hard to let go of the idea of there being a new album because it exists. We know it’s done, we know lots of the song titles, we know how easy and logical it would be to just release it, but for whatever reason they don’t do it. I don’t blame anyone who holds on to hope when we all know it exists.

Couldn’t have said it better. Guns carrot dangling game is strong af 

5 minutes ago, deviousbastard said:

Interesting... I just tried searching some other titles in this format (Atlas, Soul Monster, etc.) and the only ones that brought up GNR were Perhaps & The General

It would be wild if The General does in fact get released.. without a prior version leaking before. I know a handful of songs didn’t “leak” off Chinese Democracy. But this would be the first release in “forever” that is essentially unheard. Kind of crazy if the signs are being read right. 

Did you know that "search suggestions" are based on similar searchs? Every time you search for "perhaps guns" you feed the algorithm and he thinks that is cool to sugest guns n roses when someone searchs for perhaps. Similar to Netflix who suggest you movie they don't have in the catalog but keep suggesting it because many people searchs for it.

Sorry for ruin the party

• Like 1