The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

2 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Next year looks to be a break from touring so the next single maybe 2025. I wouldn't have thought a whole album though until they've finished putting one or two singles out that can be compiled in to an album. 

2025 is much time, we will see... it is in Axl hands.

• Like 2

I will be shocked if there is a new album of original material, or CD II material. 

It wouldn't surprise me if we get something, but it will probably be a more expansive Best Of product. Releasing the new songs as singles in the year leading up to it is a way to double dip on them before including them in the Best Of. Any CD songs will be re-worked by Slash and Duff.

CD will be re-issued on vinyl in November or December with the alternate art. It is in demand on vinyl and not currently in print. They would easily sell out a few thousand of each cover, even if it is not as popular as AFD, which recently may have sold out with a limited edition printing.

Obviously, just fan fiction. 

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

I would buy this 

It would be a no brainer. They have sold a different limited edition vinyl each of the last two months, and November is the 15th anniversary of Chinese Democracy. They could sell the Red Hand in November and the Grenade in December. Both would likely sell out. The album has been out-of-print for a decade and the only way to get it is hilariously to buy sealed copies on eBay that flippers bought 15 years ago for $2 at Best Buy and sat on. 

Axl Rose has released ONE new album of original material in the past 32 years.  There is NO new album...and if they had been working on new material in earnest, we would know.  Axl clearly has issues with creating and releasing new material.  Full stop.  

Edited by Tyson
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/17/2023 at 10:47 PM, gavgnr said:

The drip feed single approach is akin to Chinese water torture (pun intended).

Hopefully, they’ll put something out before Christmas 

For this to resemble water torture there would first need to be water 

19 hours ago, you know who said:

Just came out of coma the other day. What did I miss?

Did you kinda like it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, timoteo said:
On 10/18/2023 at 6:47 AM, gavgnr said:

The drip feed single approach is akin to Chinese water torture (pun intended).

Hopefully, they’ll put something out before Christmas 

For this to resemble water torture there would first need to be water 

Do you know what akin means?

2 hours ago, rudolf1978 said:

I come here to say that i just listened to Paul Stintson going down and what an awesome version Axl made. The new version is boring. But i really hope they put out all the leftovers from chinese democracy or the best ones and then they create an album from thr start 0

What?

• Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, rudolf1978 said:

I come here to say that i just listened to Paul Stintson going down and what an awesome version Axl made. The new version is boring. But i really hope they put out all the leftovers from chinese democracy or the best ones and then they create an album from thr start 0

?

7 hours ago, rudolf1978 said:

I always really liked Going Down and wished it got an official release.

• Like 2