09/03/23 - Toronto, CAN - Rogers Stadium

downzy

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

genuinely wondering if this show will be cancelled due to poor sales? this is the worst i've ever seen at this venue.

A lot of the shows are selling poorly. Vancouver is even worse. They probably won't cancel, they'll just heavily discount and give away tons of tickets, and the venues still won't be full by showtime.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Tickets are starting to see some decent drops if anybody is on the fence - lowers are now $160 to $180 for the most part. We're getting there.

Doesnt seem great deal. I paid $395 for 2 floor seats, section C7, back in February.

4 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Doesnt seem great deal. I paid $395 for 2 floor seats, section C7, back in February.

It's better than $250 and up. I'm waiting until they're closer to the $100 mark which seems inevitable with the dreadful sales and then I'll buy.

• Like 1

It looks like the pit only has the Patience and WTTJ packages available. Was hoping to upgrade my already overpriced tickets. I might bite the bullet and drive my ass to Pittsburgh on Friday and get pit tickets ($149USD+), although to sit just a little bit they drop to $80 pretty quick amd lower from there

Edited by Drakestar
I either can’t type or can’t spell. Possibly both.

There's still a chance they'll drop the "VIP" stuff from the pit closer to the day, although I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up still being a "platinum ticket" or whatever.

I had close seats behind the pit in 2016 and did the pit itself in 2017. That's plenty enough for me. I'm happy to settle for further back this time.

On 8/25/2023 at 8:47 AM, Powerage5 said:

Fuck it, I think I’m in for this one. But I’ll be waiting until the day before/day of to get tickets. 

I'm on the fence about going, but if I do go I'm doing the same. Day of purchase.

If I go we can make good on our long overdue beer and catch up!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, James Bond said:

I'm on the fence about going, but if I do go I'm doing the same. Day of purchase.

I'm in the same boat. Not too far of the drive from the venue. I'll see if anything goes on sale last minute.

Edited by VeeR

At least it looks like they finally dropped the stupid $20 extra that they were charging for the two aisle seats of each row. The tickets I have also down to 99 from 195 plus fees. Doesn't help me much since there isn't anything to upgrade to at my price point unless I want to move to the floor.

Edited my entire post.

Edited by Drakestar