08/11/23 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, DSTK said:

I can never see the likes of Guns having a seated floor audience for a uk gig, money talks and in small arenas compared to the US, standing...you get more people in , you'd sit down if you're 93 to watch elton or some coffin dodger, not a rock band 

it's a long show though.  Twice as long compared to other bands. At the show I've attended this year, there were 20 year old people sitting on the ground after a while in the front cause with the opening band and the time it took for Gn'R to go on stage the whole thing was 5 hours long. That's a lot of time to stand. I didn't sit for the duration of the show, but it was challenging tbh so not for just 93 year olds. 

4 hours ago, DSTK said:

That's why atmospheres at US gigs are crap & they've shit static crowd's,  seating on the floor...fuck that here for a rock gig

Bro the band is over 35 years old and most of the fans are in their 50s/60s lol 

4 hours ago, DSTK said:

That's why atmospheres at US gigs are crap & they've shit static crowd's,  seating on the floor...fuck that here for a rock gig

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

it's a long show though.  Twice as long compared to other bands. At the show I've attended this year, there were 20 year old people sitting on the ground after a while in the front cause with the opening band and the time it took for Gn'R to go on stage the whole thing was 5 hours long. That's a lot of time to stand. I didn't sit for the duration of the show, but it was challenging tbh so not for just 93 year olds. 

Again, in Europe...we stand,  if you want seats, sit on the sides like people do at say, a gig 

Hyde park, most sat on the grass between bands

11 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Can't a 50 year old stand up? Or choose seats instead of standing...that's how arenas / stadiums work 

Edited by DSTK
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Again, in Europe...we stand,  if you want seats, sit on the sides like people do at say, a gig 

Hyde park, most sat on the grass between bands

Can't a 50 year old stand up? Or choose seats instead of standing...that's how arenas / stadiums work 

If I have seats I stand the whole time too but hey I understand there are some people out there that it might be harder for and I respect that for them.  Not like GnR is out here playing 45 min sets.

32 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Well the girlfriend's home from work now ... Onwards to Hershey! 

Have fun! Who knows what could happen....🤯🙈

Song coming SOON....When's the next date? OK when's the soundcheck? Was Perhaps soundchecked? Show starts....3 hours later....relax Song is coming soon....When's the next date? 

Rinse....

5 hours ago, Rovim said:

That could've genuinely been me you're referring to😂  which shows have you been to this year so far? 

Edited by kanecrescente