07/22/23 - Athens, GR - Olympic Stadium

downzy

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Richard keeps posting much better posters for the shows than the official ones. I wonder if he is embarrassed by the childish artwork of the official posters which mainly consists of replicas of local art with skeletons?

Also, they only show Axl, Slash and Duff everytime.

25 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Richard keeps posting much better posters for the shows than the official ones. I wonder if he is embarrassed by the childish artwork of the official posters which mainly consists of replicas of local art with skeletons?

This tour's lithos are pretty great tbh.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

This tour's lithos are pretty great tbh.

I agree with you, though I don't like them all. I guess there's no disputing taste. My main 'problem' with the ones Fortus posts is that I find them bland. I like the mostly popping colours on the official ones.

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

4 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I mean Greece is a bankrupt country. How the hell they have such a nice stadium? Power to the people of course ❤️

Part of the reason why Greece ended up bankrupt was because of the huge sums of money they borrowed to build the infrastructure for the 2004 olympics like this stadium.  When the banking crisis happened and Greece was unable to borrow or print money since they gave up that ability when they joined the Euro they had to cut huge amounts of the spending and the Greek people suffered as a result.  The crisis would have been far easier on the Greek people if they still had the ability to print money and could devalue their currency and compete that way it's all very complex and a little off topic for this forum :lol:.

• Like 3