8 hours ago, EvH said:

Sure, let's go on with Funkos, nothing wrong with them : https://kotaku.com/funko-pop-spider-man-harry-potter-post-malone-pokemon-1850178280

I was about to call those new GNR ones 'utter junk'. I'll change it to 'destined for landfill' instead. 

Appalling for the environment of course- surely they could give these away to charities or something. I suppose that would harm their business model though by devaluing the items. Good old capitalism- better to destroy them than be generous. 

In the interests of honesty .....I did buy the three original GNR ones which I thought were quite cool at the time! 

Don’t understand the hate on Funko pops, they’re not that bad… they’re “fun” :awesomeface:  and there’s something that caters to everyone’s likes, musicians/actors/cartoons/video games etc..

I have a dozen.. or so :confused:

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Izzy and Adler should have had Funkos too. An AFD Funko album set would have been cool. Maybe they didn't wanna split the Funko loot with Izzy either. 

There's an AFD Funko album set, but only with Axl, Slash and Duff. 

• Like 1

It’s pretty gross how much garbage Funki produces. Total over saturation with the Pops. They just tanked Mondo’s poster division too after acquiring them

I collect Star Wars and Godzilla junk, so I can’t talk. But the stuff I get isn’t AS mass produced as Pops, at least :lol:

When people get me a Pop, I cringe internally

On 3/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

funko has new figures of Axl, Slash and Duff.

They are $12. Just ordered mine. They look super cool.

Now I'm waiting for the figure of Dee Snider of TS to be released.

@dontdamnmeuyi2015 Thanks for your recommendation here ! How tall are these ? Is Axl's face as detailed as the photo? This realistic style looks more attractive  to me than those big headed ones which i hesitated in purchasing. although i did love the outfit it wore.

Edited by WendiRosei