Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

2 minutes ago, Makkun said:

now his source is an anon tw who use his info to make it more legit (? Screenshot-2023-08-11-15-39-47-164-edit-

Oh fuck me! Haha, when does this rollercoaster end. Taking advantage of our desperation....

3 minutes ago, Makkun said:

now his source is an anon tw who use his info to make it more legit (? Screenshot-2023-08-11-15-39-47-164-edit-

Pretty sure that's a photoshopped Zelda shield 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Makkun said:

Would they really release a single on the 18th, THEN the 25th?

Either way, I kind of dig this artwork… but how can it be verified?!

1 minute ago, PrimalScream said:

Not saying that the apple link is true, but it comes up as an "official" suggestion when I google "guns n roses perhaps". Clicking on it gets me a page not found error though

The song is probably already preloaded on the streaming platforms that's why it appears in search results in this way.

However, the apple link is 100% fake.

1 minute ago, metalavenger99 said:

That shit is fake, just take a closer look to the artwork, even if you’ve never used photoshop or illustrator you could make that up in 30 minutes 

Absurd’s artwork is horrid, and this is coming from someone who actually likes the song 😹

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

It amazes me to see people's frustration for this in here. Like you don't know this is how it's been since 2000?

Unless the ones that are surprised by this clownfest are some teenagers who have joined the community in recent years or old people who'd just came here thinking it's like AFD era lol

everytime i see you writting in here with that profile pic, I imagine Robin saying the things you do, as an ex GNR member disappointed with Axel F'N' Roses

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Wait, I actually dig that. :lol:

Never mind perhaps the bollock! 

2 minutes ago, gunsnchalupas said:

The General is already floating around. I didn't want to say anything since I can't share it, but since the graphic leaked, I can confirm it exists in some circles. The Ocarina solo is wicked.

Epona the horse does the galloping percussion! 

The General stuff are just people wanting attention, we are giving them exactly what they want by posting the graphics here and having their bullshit dominate what was the other bullshit with GNR not releasing Perhaps today lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

The General stuff are just people wanting attention, we are giving them exactly what they want by posting the graphics here and having their bullshit dominate what was the other bullshit with GNR not releasing Perhaps today lol

Suppose it's a distraction from other bullshit, eh!

1 minute ago, metalavenger99 said:

It’s not that someone has too much free time, in reality, that stupid asshole hasn’t even made any effort to make it real

“Found it in 4chan” That kind of bullshit is so 2013…. 

What do you expect from a Qanon imbecile 

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Like 4