Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

53 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It’s literally the same as the demo with some overdubs lol they didn’t change shit except that and some vocals 

How can anyone give an honest take on a song that’s recorded from a cell phone…

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

The whole Skool motif (the title, bell ringing,etc) is pretty corny. Kinda ruins the song for me. Or at least limits its appeal. 

Someone already pointed out here somewhere that the whole school locker thing might be in reference to it being from "locker leaks". When you see it that way, it's a bit more bearable:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

18 minutes ago, grogmug said:

I took the family to Waffle House just to play this track haha. I searched for it and the only thing popping up is Civil War and it won’t generate any other songs for some reason…anyone else having this issue, if so, please let me know! I’m trying to play it before I leave here.

Random people at Waffle Houses and Bars hearing Perhaps blasting in full quality over loud speakers, having no idea what it is and that it hasn't even been released, and I'm here stuck sitting listening to a shitty cellphone clip. Lmao

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • GNFNR 2

1 minute ago, DSTK said:

You're American? I'll explain simply then

Who's confirmed 6 days was the question ...are you still struggling? 

If you’d like to argue about grammar, let’s do so in PMs and not ruin this thread for everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThERoveR said:

Comunque…non sapevo nemmeno dell'esistenza di questo servizio; in Italia non c'è Touchtunes

Figure...

Such a Jukeboxe service would be frowned upon in Italy 🤣

I personally would like it though.

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

A good marketing team would take something like this and turn it into pure gold. A whole campaign would be made out of this. If it was (and it likely was) an accident, they wouldn’t make it seem like one.

I wonder how TB will react.

My guess is immaturely 😂

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1