Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

2 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

Not as I'm willing to compare these two.. But you think that Estranged is not depressing, for example? Or Sorry...? 

Or the garden, coma and many, many others from the UYI era😄 you won't please everyone, and some will view this through a lense that makes no sense to most other people. Not liking it is obviously fair though. I think it's pretty decent and definitely reminiscent of the UYI days

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thomase said:

i listening to the song to me it sounding like the demo version not going to mention the site

Are you sure you're not listening to the demo? There are a few posts out there saying it's the song but it's the demo

Edited by DoMw94

1 hour ago, DoMw94 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Richard and the solo section is the pair of them 'duelling' before Slash gets the spotlight nearer the end

I've got this impression too, it doesn't sound quite like Robin... Maybe we can figure it out later with a good stereo track.

Also, I miss Robin's lead following Axl's melody. Why is Slash's guitar so low in the verses? Or is that Richard doing the Sweet Home Alabama thing? Lol

12 minutes ago, Nightrain7 said:

They released an album in 2008 with no press. So this is very normal :/

The press release will come one day after the tour end...

"Guys Perhaps you've heard our new song or perhaps you F'N haven't....get down to your local boutique cassette seller for a double side, A side - Perhaps (Slash) 

B side - Perhaps (Rockin Robin STFU Moaners) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

i could see it when i wasnt logged in. now that i've logged in, its not showing me anymore.

and i cant find it in the app via vpn. annoying

I think when you're logged in it looks at your "home address".

• Like 1