"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Do we think the release plan for The General may get disrupted due to the potential tour cancellation? 

I doubt it. It was announced as the B-side to a song that was already released and didn’t seem to be a promotional move as it was coming so late in the tour. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I doubt it. It was announced as the B-side to a song that was already released and didn’t seem to be a promotional move as it was coming so late in the tour. 

Ya...and they've taken my $$$ so!!! BUT this band....

Anyways, speedy recovery Ax! Sorry to all those that were going....

1 hour ago, Damian666 said:

GnR news...... interesting video 🤔

A lot of reports about this November release. As the video states, it would complete the 2000 intentions disc one....everything would be out. It always made Chinese, so a bit like Silkworms, it's one that probably still has got away and alluded for Axl until now.....🤞

On 9/6/2023 at 12:05 AM, Macho Vidal said:

I have The General  from the Village Leaks or Pandora’s box. I know it is generally been considered not legit.  The intro is the same intro as the 2006 tour and it certainly sounds like Axl.  Is this a total fake?  If partly legit, where did this originate?

No you don't, you have evaders remix or that crap phone clip. The song has never leaked

6 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

Same reddit/hasitleaked sources as usual or anything new?

Reddit is full of shit , just people who make stuff up and others fall for it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

That's exactly why I asked if that was the "source".

You're wasting your time I think 😂

Perhaps was a good moment, I want to hear the general, everyone's banged on about just how good it is...when absolutely nobody has heard it 

The atlas demo is fine , drums up mix 

20 minutes ago, DSTK said:

You're wasting your time I think 😂

Perhaps was a good moment, I want to hear the general, everyone's banged on about just how good it is...when absolutely nobody has heard it 

The atlas demo is fine , drums up mix 

That sums up The General nicely! 

Everyone bangs on about how good it is but no one has heard it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I guess he means a GN'R Central video that just repeats the same stuff from the same sources ("hasitleaked" etc.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x83D3d6sUk

That’s exactly what he’s referencing. I think The General is the last new track we hear for a long while. And I’m actually good with that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Let’s hope they are not stupid and this thing hits streaming well before the vinyl release 

I could see it dropping a week or so before to stop others getting it delivered early and ripping it onto YT themselves....plus by then they'll have all the orders $$$ they need....

If 

46 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I could see it dropping a week or so before to stop others getting it delivered early and ripping it onto YT themselves....plus by then they'll have all the orders $$$ they need....

They should really drop it on the 22nd or 29th. More buzz. More media articles. Potentially more ticket sales. It’s 2023. Everything is all about streaming. Vinyl is a  really a niche hobby. I absolutely love music and do not own a record player like most everyone else. 

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Less than T- 50 days 😯

Hell yeah. 😎

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

My guess is that it will hit streaming the day of release/the day most people will be receiving the vinyl pre-orders

That’s what I’m thinking too.