"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I’ve noticed long ago that when someone posts something like this, they never add any info, just sit back and let their ego feed off the attention. I mean, surely nobody cares wtf that thing is, right? No need for any description. 
Sometimes it’s even entire hours, if not days; or the info is on someone else’s cousin’s laptop that they won’t have access to for another couple of days etc. What a crock of shit. 

Oh yeah and they always suddenly start communicating in short, cryptic sentences. As if they’re Fernando or something. 

Just now, Rodela said:

Can anyone ask artificial intelligence to come up with a song titled The General by Guns N Roses? I want to hear it so bad, I'd take a Google Bard AI platform version of it.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone already did around 10 pages back.. it was just an Iron Maiden song.. if you’re in to that just read back about 24 hours lol

9 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

A couple days after that....people will be killed....

It's a B side track, fucking relax 

9 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

A couple days after that....people will be killed....

It's a B side track, fucking relax 

Just now, Rodela said:

No, I don't want an Iron Maiden song. I want ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARVELOUS TECHNOLOGY to come up with the full song THE GENERAL. It must be performed by Guns N Roses, but generated by Google's technological breakthrough BARD.

ok

1 minute ago, Rodela said:

No, I don't want an Iron Maiden song. I want ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MARVELOUS TECHNOLOGY to come up with the full song THE GENERAL. It must be performed by Guns N Roses, but generated by Google's technological breakthrough BARD.

It was done exactly the way you described dude, just do what he said and look back 24 hours