Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

19 hours ago, Ratam said:

I think the answer to you question is in she lasts posts.

Oh, I went back to read it now. And I said people who get upset by the forum should log out for a while. So that will probably be the answer. The forum isn't worth getting upset about :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Oh, I went back to read it now. And I said people who get upset by the forum should log out for a while. So that will probably be the answer. The forum isn't worth getting upset about :)

Has been some special about Wendi last post, she was annoying something happened in it Forum with she "friend" Saklemyre. She post it. I understand to Karice cause she was feel mistreated and mocked for someone Forum members, and then she was feel well treated for Wendi. Sorry, i now seem like an psychologist.... :lol:

• Like 2

Two members I remember were very active back in the day were Volcano62 and SunnyDRE. I think volcano (or lolcano as people called him :lol:) was eventually banned, if I'm not mistaken. SunnyDRE though, I don't know if got a name change or just left the boards altogether.

1 hour ago, NewGNROldGNR said:

Is Groghan still here complaining about the Axl Nutswingers?

No, he's been gone for years. He changed his name back to Apollo before leaving. He went to the gnfnrs forum. Not sure if he still posts on any forum now.

6 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Two members I remember were very active back in the day were Volcano62 and SunnyDRE. I think volcano (or lolcano as people called him :lol:) was eventually banned, if I'm not mistaken. SunnyDRE though, I don't know if got a name change or just left the boards altogether.

Volcano62 went off the deep end in 2015 and started posting loads of pro-Trump stuff on Twitter. Then, 2016 happened and Slash rejoined the band and I think that sent him over the edge. Haven't heard from him in years.

6 minutes ago, Lio said:

No, he's been gone for years. He changed his name back to Apollo before leaving. He went to the gnfnrs forum. Not sure if he still posts on any forum now.

How unfortunate. At least we have this thread to serve as a reunion of sorts. How have you been, Lio?

Just now, NewGNROldGNR said:

Volcano62 went off the deep end in 2015 and started posting loads of pro-Trump stuff on Twitter. Then, 2016 happened and Slash rejoined the band and I think that sent him over the edge. Haven't heard from him in years.

Lol that's so lolcano of him :lol:

On 9/28/2023 at 1:49 PM, Ratam said:

I think the answer to you question is in she lasts posts.

I JUST read Wendi's last posts like literally ONE minute ago and found out she was upset about Shacklemyre leaving. So, for over two months, I was completely in the dark on why Wendi just suddenly stopped posting and even visiting cold turkey, out of the clear blue. 😬 It hurts however since she's my Friend and I wish she would have told me in private message that she didn't want to visit or post anymore and would have at least given me her personal email so we could still chat even if she wasn't posting or visiting MYGNR Forum anymore. 🥺

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 12:09 PM, Cosmo said:

Volcano resurfaced with the reunion and still didn’t like Slash :lol:

haven’t seen Sunny post anywhere in years

50 minutes ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Anyone remember the sex thread era? :lol: It was unhinged

I feel like I was 17/18 at the time, I remember the forum going through an incredibly incestuous phase with loads of member couples?

Miser went insane in that thread

3 hours ago, Karice said:

I JUST read Wendi's last posts like literally ONE minute ago and found out she was upset about Shacklemyre leaving. So, for over two months, I was completely in the dark on why Wendi just suddenly stopped posting and even visiting cold turkey, out of the clear blue. 😬 It hurts however since she's my Friend and I wish she would have told me in private message that she didn't want to visit or post anymore and would have at least given me her personal email so we could still chat even if she wasn't posting or visiting MYGNR Forum anymore. 🥺

I be happy can help to you 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

She hasn't deleted her account so she can come back anytime

I wish she'd come back soon. 🥺 Her absence is hard on me since we're Friends. I wouldn't have really cared about her absence if I considered her some random Poster I never really interacted with, but because she's my Friend, her absence hits me hard. 🥺

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Dazey said:

I think you’re giving the thread too much credit there. 😂

Nah, they gave him credit for the madness. Just gave too much credit on whether he was a batshit minor grooming weirdo before or just turned in that thread.