What unreleased Chinese democracy era songs do you want released the most

Down By The Ocean is my #1 most wanted from that era :) Just out curiousity mostly. Will it sound like a traditional Izzy/GNR song something along the lines of You Aint The First (kinda raw), or will it sound like a traditional Izzy song with layer upon layer of added guitars/vocals/FX etc. eg. Did Buckethead add some bonkers solo to it? :shrugs:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

There is a lot I could pick

Sev7n 

Oklahoma/Berlin

Soul monster

Moustache 

Circus maximus

Cuban skies

Atlas shrugged 

And so on

What are the songs that the rest of you are wanting to be released the most from that era

P. R. L...... Now that's a song, whatever that was created for, I wanna hear. 

8 hours ago, Arnuld said:

1. The General (thank god this is actually happening)

2. Soul Monster (the demo is rad would love to hear this shit with lyrics)

3. Oklahoma (because c’mon this was on a set list in 2000. I was 20 then for fucks sake)

4. Down by the Ocean (a modern GNR song written by Izzy-yes please)

5. Seven ( According to brain a timeless ballad written by Axl Rose. Sign me up it not like Axl is awesome at ballads;) 

6. Atlas Shrugged (I believe slash can dramatically improve this song) 

7 Cuban Skies (supposedly about cigars. And no one loves a good cigar more than me) 

Almost my list.

I would just add Oh My God. A remastered or enhanced version of it would be awesome. And no Slash or Frank please :-))

• GNFNR 1

1. Soulmonster / Elvis because I liked the instrumental.

2. Seven because Marco Beltrami said he though it was better than The General.

3. The General of course.

And I like parts of Circus Maximus, especially with the piano... I wonder what became of this.

Edited by Lethalis

My top three was always:

1. The General

2. Soul Monster

3. Seven

So yeah, I'm happy. lol Hopefully someday we get a Soul Monster with vocals and Seven, but it feels surreal enough that The General got officially announced. Officially. Guns N' Roses doesn't officially announce anything. lol

Honorable mentions: Oklahoma, Cuban Skies, Ides of March (very probably this one changed names early on), Quick Song, State of Grace, Tonto, Zodiac 13, Monstrocity, Curly Shuffle, Devious Bastard, Dummy... I'll take what I get. lol

• Like 1

from what we already know with vocals - State Of Grace (even if the song doesn't need it, I would like Slash to add a mean solo to it, it doesn't have to be long either)

but if I could only pick one, it's Down By The Ocean for 2 reasons: it's an Izzy tune with Axl having the time and freedom to work on it as he pleases and also Axl must have really liked it if he asked Izzy to give the song to him. 

I want to hear all of the CD era songs, except maybe Eye On You. I'm fine if that one's never released.

The General is the song that I want to hear the most and it's feels insane that it's actually happening pretty soon.

Seven is probably my second most anticipated song because it was Marco Beltrami's favorite out of the 3 A-listed GNR songs.

Berlin is my favorite out of the leaks. It sounds like a banger and I want to hear it really bad.

Soulmonster is also a song that I'm looking forward to very much. It's one of the A-listed songs and it has the meanest section of anything that Axl has written according to Axl himself. I've never actually listened to the leak "Me and My Elvis" cause I don't want too many spoilers.

Down By The Ocean would be cool simply cause it's an Izzy song.

Atlas Shrugged is my favorite Village leak with vocals. The only reason why I want to hear these other songs more is because we've already heard an almost complete version of Atlas. But I really want to hear the finished version.

• Like 1