What unreleased Chinese democracy era songs do you want released the most

Difficult question. On one hand I want something entirely new, so not something from the Village leaks, but on the other hand I really want a final version of State of Grace. I will go with Soul Monster because Axl described the lyrics so favorably even if I might have heard an early instrumental demo of it (Me And My Elvis). 

• Like 1

Me and my Elvis/soul monster.

it’s always been the song that’s interested me the most. Axl said he wrote the lyrics on Christmas eve and they were the heaviest lyrics he’s written. It’s the one instrumental leak that I listen to regularly.

I’d also like to hear Oklahoma. As far as songs that we’ve heard semi completed, I’d really like to hear a finished version of state of grace, but I’d take a completed version of one of the tracks without vocals over something that I have a decent version of

I'm surprised so many people are saying State Of Grace. I mean, it would be nice to hear a finished version, but I'd so much rather get unheard stuff. Seven, Cuban Skies, whatever the fuck Monstrocity is... and of course whatever completed versions of instrumentals we've heard - Soul Monster, Zodiac, Tonto, Oklahoma...

• Like 2

1. The General (thank god this is actually happening)

2. Soul Monster (the demo is rad would love to hear this shit with lyrics)

3. Oklahoma (because c’mon this was on a set list in 2000. I was 20 then for fucks sake)

4. Down by the Ocean (a modern GNR song written by Izzy-yes please)

5. Seven ( According to brain a timeless ballad written by Axl Rose. Sign me up it not like Axl is awesome at ballads;) 

6. Atlas Shrugged (I believe slash can dramatically improve this song) 

7 Cuban Skies (supposedly about cigars. And no one loves a good cigar more than me) 

Edited by Arnuld

I’d be stoked with Oklahoma/Berlin, Zodiac13, Tonto, Soul Monster/Me and my Elvis, or something unknown like Seven

The General is definitely the big one, though. So fired up

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm surprised so many people are saying State Of Grace. I mean, it would be nice to hear a finished version, but I'd so much rather get unheard stuff. Seven, Cuban Skies, whatever the fuck Monstrocity is... and of course whatever completed versions of instrumentals we've heard - Soul Monster, Zodiac, Tonto, Oklahoma...

Ditto

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

There is a lot I could pick

Sev7n 

Oklahoma/Berlin

Soul monster

Moustache 

Circus maximus

Cuban skies

Atlas shrugged 

And so on

What are the songs that the rest of you are wanting to be released the most from that era

"Seven" because that's one I'm more interested in hearing since it's not on the locker leaks. So much mystery behind it. Curious to what it sounds like.

My honorable mention would be "D Tune" it's such a cool jam, especially that ending with the piano and guitars. I wonder if there's any vocals for that in the vault? 

Edited by DarkLotus1111