How old are you? ๐Ÿ˜€

Karice

On 12/15/2023 at 8:11 PM, janrichmond said:

I still feel young, it's weird physically you may change but mentally you still feel the same.

I still have fun and laugh a lot!ย 

It's just the way it works I guess, like others have stated. I now firmly believe that your mental age will always be frozen at like an early 20 something. You had your formative years and tears that go along with all that stuff and you just keep on doing you untill all of a sudden you develop aย squeakyย pinky and you're like what the fuck is up with that and your body starts disagreeing with some of the stuff you did in the pastย 

Edited by grouse
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 3:00 AM, Cosmo said:

32, turning 33 later this month. I was 20 when I joined, and 17 when I started reading the forums.

ย 

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I think I'm 32 but turning 33 in a few days.

Sup birthday buddies, Iโ€™m also turning 33 on Boxing Day. Still feel I should be about 25.. I try not to focus on the number too much anymore ๐Ÿ˜… Happy Birthday to you both whenever those days are! ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ย 

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

ย 

Sup birthday buddies, Iโ€™m also turning 33 on Boxing Day. Still feel I should be about 25.. I try not to focus on the number too much anymore ๐Ÿ˜… Happy Birthday to you both whenever those days are! ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ย 

It's the 23rd for me. Thank you! Happy birthday to you and @Cosmoย too! I too feel like I'm 25. Got some gray already :(ย But mostly in my beard.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

It's the 23rd for me. Thank you! Happy birthday to you and @Cosmoย too! I too feel like I'm 25. Got some gray already :(ย But mostly in my beard.

Thank you! I found one gray hair on the side of my head a month or so back, ripped it out and now I have no gray.. I beat the system. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Thanksย @Sweersa! Those damn gray hairs are starting to appear in my beard and hair too, but Iโ€™m more worried about going bald like my dadย :lol:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

18 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Thanksย @Sweersa! Those damn gray hairs are starting to appear in my beard and hair too, but Iโ€™m more worried about going bald like my dadย :lol:

Baldness usually follows your mum's side of the family, so check your grandad on your mum's side. If he's bald then you may well go bald too.:lol:

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Baldness usually follows your mum's side of the family, so check your grandad on your mum's side. If he's bald then you may well go bald too.:lol:

ย 

ย 

ย 

My grandpa on my momโ€™s side was bald in his 20s. That gene skipped me and my brother!

Edited by Sweersa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, username said:

We were just kids, Indy. We had no idea what we were getting into!ย :mellow:

Speaking of being kid fans of Guns N'Roses, a woman told Axl she was a fan of his ever since she was 9. Axl said,"I'm so sorry!" ๐Ÿคฃ A Poster said his FIVE year old Nephew is a fan of Guns N'Roses and wanted a Guns N'Roses themed birthday party! ๐Ÿคฃ They gave him the Guns N'Roses themed birthday party and he was happy! ๐Ÿคฃ