A VERY tough question. Do you prefer Older Axl or Young Axl? 🤔💡

Which Axl do you prefer? Older Axl or Young Axl? 🤔💡  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I prefer Axl Rose the artist (1983-2010) to Axl Rose the traveling jukebox (2011-).

You don't like Axl from AC/DC?  🤔 Because Axl from AC/DC gets a LOT of praise and that was 2016. 🤔

On 3/13/2024 at 9:10 AM, DTV88 said:

As a frontman and performer? Cmon, that’s not even a question. 1988 Axl was his peak before he became a rant machine. 
As a person? He seems so much happier and content nowadays. 

To be fair, even 1988 Axl ranted publicly about Guns N'Roses Members being drug addicts...💡

Off the top of my head

1. 2011-2012 Axl (NOT RIO, but that NA tour & UCAP. Some of the best shows I’ve ever seen and the best times I’ve ever had.)

2. 2016 Axl, for the voice and the redemption.

3.1993 Axl, just dug the stubble/Manson shirt look. 

4. 2023 Axl, vocals may not be 100% but the brother looks in good shape and is always having a helluva time on stage. 

1 hour ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I prefer Axl pre emoji......by a landslide.

Speaking of Axl Emojis, Axl is the only one who gets TWO emojis on here. :axl92::axl:  😀 He gets the Young Axl and the Older Axl Emojis! 😀

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 2

10 hours ago, Karice said:

Speaking of Axl Emojis, Axl is the only one who gets TWO emojis on here. :axl92::axl:  😀 He gets the Young Axl and the Older Axl Emojis! 😀

I think theses mates don’t agree with you. :slash::slash2::slash3::duff::duff:

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 1:25 PM, Voodoochild said:

I prefer baby Axl.

Me too. 8 pound, 6 ounce, newborn infant Axl, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant and so cuddly, but still omnipotent. That or Axl singing lead vocals with Skynrd just wailing 

• Haha 3

Axl was truly an icon of rock during the late 80’s/early 90’s, but it seemed as though he was self sabotaging himself through his behavior. There were people I knew who said they wouldn’t listen to GN’R anymore because of the Manson t-shirt and hidden song on TSI. Finally got to the point where no one in the original band could stand to be around him.

So yes, it’s great to have the Axl we have now, it’s just unfortunate that he couldn’t bring himself to reach out and make amends with Slash until 2015. His best days as a vocalist were already fading before then.

I’d be the first in line for Axl’s autobiography, should he ever choose to write it. 

On 3/16/2024 at 9:44 AM, Tom2112 said:

Me too. 8 pound, 6 ounce, newborn infant Axl, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant and so cuddly, but still omnipotent. That or Axl singing lead vocals with Skynrd just wailing 

Are there any baby pictures of Axl available? 🤔 The youngest picture I saw of Axl is him at 5 hugging Stephen Bailey and smiling. 💡

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2024 at 8:27 AM, megaguns1982 said:

Performance wise, nobody came close to Axl in his prime years.

I always seem to break it down into three categories though:

pre bike shorts.

bike shorts.

About the bike shorts, I remember at least one fan saying something like,"I can't believe Axl wore tight white bike shorts, a feather boa, a captain hat , and a cross in that combination on stage! 🤣🤭

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Bumping thread for more attention 

This is MY thread and the last post before my post three hours ago was on MONDAY. It's only THURSDAY. Do the Math. 💡

• Haha 1