Axl has his own Website now

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

I would love to see him do a Youtube channel like Justin Hawkins. Just give his opinions on stuff and generally hanging out with the fans in a way.

He's much more sociable at stopping for a pic and quick chat/hello....probably gone from least likely, to most likely in the band to stop. So it wouldn't be too far a reach for him to do a DJ Tommy live stream or radio show, playing his fav tunes supporting local bands like he just did....and giving his 2 cent, shitting on the world and Trump. Seb would also guest host from time to time and go on about all the amazing unreleased material that has killer death metal screams

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 12:11 AM, evilfacelessturtle said:

Why not? He's got no shortage of opinions, and it would allow him to do it entirely on his own terms.

Because so far, he’s acted completely opposite to such an idea. Everything’s top fucking secret, be it the background of the music-making, the band, or circumstances surrounding his own life. This guy disappears for months, if not years, and barely even uses his social media. Plus, one way or the other, he’d have to allow people to contact him and communicate with him through such medium, i.e. he’d have to answer many very uncomfortable questions...
No, this is not him, at all. 

• Like 3

Axl is an enigma however. 🤔😀This is the same man who came out of NOWHERE in a Freddy Mercury Tribute and ROCKED it. 😀 So, we never know what Axl has up his sleeves. 😀🤔

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Karice said:

The point still stands that we never know what Axl has up his sleeves. 😉💡🤔😀

If you want to think he has a solo album or revelatory book about to go, based on him appearing at a charity concert with the rest of his band 32 years ago, feel free! But it's very likely you'll be disappointed. 

He's been acting the same way for years and years and operating in the same private manner for all of those. Nothing has so far changed and I can't see him having a complete change of attitude and character now. 

It'll likely be years before we even (maybe) get an official release of one song we're already got, let alone anything more. 

• Like 1

This is such an obvious PR firm move that I’m surprised anyone is still confused. It’s all about the search engines and controlling the narrative 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

website was just updated...now we know what it was all about :bitchfight:

You-Tube-AR.jpg

The Emojis bitch slapping each other is one of my favorite MYGNR Forum Emojis! 🤣🤭😀 I did NOT see a Recipes thing coming from Axl! 😳🤣 Shocked laughter. 

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DTV88 said:

This is such an obvious PR firm move that I’m surprised anyone is still confused. It’s all about the search engines and controlling the narrative 

Yep, and in 1-2 years from now when this website/YouTube channel are both inactive, it’ll be confirmed for me. This is about keeping Axl Rose’s name/reputation protected from the super model that is suing him for sexual assault for an encounter 35 years ago. He has most likely had this website made by a PR firm to make sure this is what pops up when people google Axl, and not sexual assault accusations. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Yep, and in 1-2 years from now when this website/YouTube channel are both inactive, it’ll be confirmed for me. This is about keeping Axl Rose’s name/reputation protected from the super model that is suing him for sexual assault for an encounter 35 years ago. He has most likely had this website made by a PR firm to make sure this is what pops up when people google Axl, and not sexual assault accusations. 

That's a diabolical move, and I mean that in a GOOD way! 😀💡🤔

2 hours ago, Underhardy said:

...And he cares enough to make a website? You mean people don't look beyond first couple of hits of a search? 😵

15 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

A better question is why would he want to do this?  

Why did he want to rant about random shit in the middle of shows back in the day? Because he's an opinionated MFer.

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

I hope for a Chinese stew cooking video.

I've had Axl's Chinese Stew, but I was quite disinfatuated with it.

On 4/17/2024 at 2:19 PM, Lio said:

Where does this quote come from? When or where has he said that?

YOU GOTTA LEARN TO LIVE AND RUN,OR YOU'LL DIE TRYING.

I am still hoping this is the title of a forthcoming book.

4 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Why did he want to rant about random shit in the middle of shows back in the day? Because he's an opinionated MFer.

Because he had a microphone on his hand and a big audience in front of him listening 

Doing a YouTube channel like Justin does is a lot of work. It's a full time job. And Justin does it because he probably needs some extra income (it's not like the darkness is a huge band).

In no world would Axl want to sit down and spend all that time recording and editing videos when he doesn't need the money 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Because he had a microphone on his hand and a big audience in front of him listening 

Doing a YouTube channel like Justin does is a lot of work. It's a full time job. And Justin does it because he probably needs some extra income (it's not like the darkness is a huge band).

In no world would Axl want to sit down and spend all that time recording and editing videos when he doesn't need the money 

Speaking of him ranting at Concerts, I saw a clip of him ranting at a Concert about Stephen Bailey abusing him as a child and a Teen and his his Mom just stood there and allowed it instead of stopping it/divorcing Stephen, and Axl sounded like he was having a mental breakdown and the Audience was FUCKING cheering, WHAT THE FUCK ? 😱😳😵‍💫🥶🤨 It was weird as hell! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶🤨

22 hours ago, DTV88 said:

When I google Axl Rose his website doesn't even show up so I don't think that is the main reason for the website.  There are companies you can pay to have search engines manipulated to have negative articles be buried and not show up.. my work did this a few years ago to make an incident we had disappear. 

• Like 2