Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, default_ said:

In hope they're going to announce a live DVD/BD/CD release on friday. 
Or at least put the whole thing on youtube. :popcorn:

I doubt you tube. Artists are out to make money and rightfully.Axl made a comment during ACDC interview about the YouTube ordeal and ripping them off. But I'd pay for it as I'm sure many fans would.

44 minutes ago, axlslash said:

No, they can't stop teasing. Again, this is GNR were talking about. This band is blue balls in musical form.

The teases also give them a hit count which could tell them approx how many people are interested and therefore want and would buy it.

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

This is Guns N' Roses we're talking about dude. Nothing happens that easy. I will be over the moon if we get one single full song out of the week.

yep, but nothing is being the usual so far.
I doubt they're going to upload it for free, but I strongly believe they're going to release it somehow.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

It won't be long until he devolves into only speaking in emojis. The wars in trying to decipher what he means will be epic.

"A Slash hat and fire!  Slash is 'on fire' he's doing awesome!"

"No the Slash hat and fire means Axl wishes he could set Slash on fire!"

a rebus. cool. i read something like slash - axl - soon - music - three fires (or duff, axl and slash) and two explosions (or izzy and steven), meaning :

there will soon be new music by Axl and slash, featuring explosive guest appearances by izzy and steven

Edited by action
  • Like 1