[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

I think a video/videos. If you really want to promote CD then videos of Chi Dem, Shacklers, Better, SOD, If the World, TWAT, Catcher, Madagascar, TIL, Prostitute.

Basically use all the Best Buy money to sell 20 million records to generate 200 mil dollars.

That doesn't make sense but what if BB thought they could do it?

Give GNR a 20 mil budget for 10 videos in the hope of selling 20 mill copies. I think they would have lost 20 mil dollars cos it would still only sell 1 mil. It would need to sell 3 mil to make 10 mil profit.

Axl Rose solo album with all original self penned tunes would be the ultimate trip for Christmas 2015

He did start on one in 94

Slash - Um Tell you truth, Duff's solo album Gilby's doing one, it's pretty much finished. That's basically it. I don't have any plans to do I don't think Axl You do have one.

Axl - I'm hoping to I'm trying to put a project together that is kind of a top-secret weapon right now."

Edited by seagullview

Delusional Axl fans going door-to-door selling copies of Chinese Democracy ... I smell a sitcom here!I couldn't live with myself for profiting from the scripture.

I could not live with myself by profiting from the scripture.

Edited by Mr. Dude

Axl Rose solo album with all original self penned tunes would be the ultimate trip for Christmas 2015

Slash - Um Tell you truth, Duff's solo album Gilby's doing one, it's pretty much finished. That's basically it. I don't have any plans to do I don't think Axl You do have one.

Axl - I'm hoping to I'm trying to put a project together that is kind of a top-secret weapon right now."

Any ideas if any material from that project made it on to CD?

My guess is no. I have this idea it was a Trent Reznor kind of project.

That would be my guess too - I think that's about the time he was big into Trent/NIN.

Wouldn't that be awesome!

You know, it would be as exciting to me as a reunion.

Finally we'd get to see who Axl is as an artist without all the GNR bullshit that has tied him in knots for so long.

He would have total artistic freedom and no legacy to compete with.

Come to think of it, I just don't know what's stopping him...

That would be my guess too - I think that's about the time he was big into Trent/NIN.

I have no idea what happened to that I'm afraid. I think that quote is the only time I have heard about it

Wouldn't that be awesome!

You know, it would be as exciting to me as a reunion.

Finally we'd get to see who Axl is as an artist without all the GNR bullshit that has tied him in knots for so long.

He would have total artistic freedom and no legacy to compete with.

Come to think of it, I just don't know what's stopping him...

I think he views Guns as his life's work. As long as he thinks he can represent the spirit of it on stage, and he has material in the vault, my guess is Guns will still be officially active until he's too old.

He seems to be aware that he doesn't have 15 more years in Guns. Maybe after Guns is over, he'll go solo and maybe not. For now, he's not going anywhere.

The Guns brand is still worth a lot of money. As long as Axl is alive, he'll probably always control it.

Edited by Rovim

I have no idea what happened to that I'm afraid. I think that quote is the only time I have heard about it

I think it was an industrial/electronic project with Trent and Dave Grohl on drums and Dave Navarro on lead.

Edited by Silent Jay

I think it was an industrial/electronic project with Trent and Dave Grohl on drums and Dave Navarro on lead.

Hey jay, you sure Grohl was there? I thought Axl had never forgiven him for the Nirvana issues of the past.

If there is a new album out in 2015, I will personally listen to it naked while sipping some DrPepper and I will also buy five cans of DrPepper and give them to random people.

What will you do? Let's gather promises for Axl, maybe he needs funny promises from people/organizations to get his mojo grooving.