The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Not having Adler up for just even one song would be the utmost in cruelty on all of their parts. Yeah, if you take him on tour, he'll probably OD and die. But good lord, let the bastard play Rocket Queen or something.

And anyway, I still think this is just a film biopic and big licensing deal for merch and video slots etc.

FYI this entire things is extremely calculated. This will be no different than 99% of the older bands today who still perform. Different managers, different entourages, different planes, different limos and different dressing rooms. They are going to do their thing and then part ways every night. The biggest hurdle were the legal issues stemming from some 15 plus years ago. Since everything has apparently sorted out it will be business as usual from here on out.

• Like 1

FYI this entire things is extremely calculated. This will be no different than 99% of the older bands today who still perform. Different managers, different entourages, different planes, different limos and different dressing rooms. They are going to do their thing and then part ways every night. The biggest hurdle were the legal issues stemming from some 15 plus years ago. Since everything has apparently sorted out it will be business as usual from here on out.

I'm all for insider info, but who are you to say what the guys do after the shows? Lol

Lmao I've been around enough bands and have seen what goes on. If you think Steven Tyler and Joe Perry hang out after every show like old friends, "you're fucking crazy."

;-)

Also, I will say I heard the first show was going to be Rock in Rio but apparently that's wrong now.

Man I really don't think Frank deserves to be up there. Show me one song where he outplays Adler or Sorum or even Brain. He has no personality!

True but Frank has been very loyal and grateful to Axl and that's a fact. Axl is loyal to those that are loyal to him.

Not having Adler up for just even one song would be the utmost in cruelty on all of their parts. Yeah, if you take him on tour, he'll probably OD and die. But good lord, let the bastard play Rocket Queen or something.

And anyway, I still think this is just a film biopic and big licensing deal for merch and video slots etc.

It's a lot of advertising for some merch and a documentary that most people don't care about. And the timing is odd too. And the teaser, why not use footage from the documentary?

We'll make an optimist out of you yet.

• Like 1

Adler is in the fucking plans!!!!! The original 5 will play. I don't give a shit was metal sludge says. The original 5 WILL plays songs together. Now, sure a full tour may have line up changes and guests, but Steven will have his moment![/quote

It's a given they will all play what's not a given is if it will be a full tour. My info says original 3 with other two being up in the air. Your info is saying all five. Either way everyone wins. Welcome back Guns n' Roses

Man I really don't think Frank deserves to be up there. Show me one song where he outplays Adler or Sorum or even Brain. He has no personality!

Frank is a good player, it's his kit that sounds like shit. If you watch videos from 06 where he's playing Brain's kit it's much better. Or check out Love Spit Love, his drumming is great in it.

Ideally I'd want Adler or even Brain, but Matt's drumming never felt right in Guns to me, so I'd settle for Frank.

Wish someone was good at websites. I'm positive there are loads of pages ready to go on the new site that just need to be activated. Now if only someone could find that out.....

It isn't really as simple as that, you'll probably find any new pages aren't even uploaded to their server yet.

If it was all about the money, axl wouldve released cd in 2001 and cd2 and 3 aswell by now.

Besides that: the bands dont make the ricket prices. The promoters and venues do

It's funny that you think bands still make money by releasing albums. Albums are essentially flyers for the shows these days. Touring is where all the money is made.