The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Todd Kerns will be in Vegas for New Years, but looks like he is playing somewhere else!!

Slash's show starts at 7:00 pm, this one starts at 12:30 am. He could easily make both

I guess the point still stands, even though it seems a tight fit but

Joined by Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer will rock the “House” for one night only Dec. 31, with the show scheduled to start at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m. and tickets are just $39.50 for general admission or $49.50 for reserved seating. Open bar packages are available, too, starting at $99.50 and include a general admission ticket plus all-you-can-drink well drinks, house wines and select draft beers.

If they did perform two new songs live, would (and how) would they go about releasing them? If GnR is under contract to a label for an album, surely they couldn't just release a couple songs on ITunes on their own?

And if there is a reunion, what happens to the remaining CD songs?

Why are we operating under the assumption that they're under contract for an album? Did I miss something?

If they are, I guess they could release a Best of and throw the new tracks on there. It's been done before.

So many rumors and forum "insiders" that I e forgot what has come from whom

Didn't somebody mention the band was rumored to be rehearsing two new songs?

If they did perform two new songs live, would (and how) would they go about releasing them? If GnR is under contract to a label for an album, surely they couldn't just release a couple songs on ITunes on their own?

Why are we operating under the assumption that they're under contract for an album? Did I miss something?

If they are, I guess they could release a Best of and throw the new tracks on there. It's been done before.

Recording one to two new songs and yes that was Stevie Rachelle,your favorite and mine. Of course a poster on here claimed they knew but couldn't /didn't post about it at the time.

Right. Two new songs. I haven't heard anything about them being under contract for an album, though. They can record two new songs without being under contract for an album.

Todd Kerns will be in Vegas for New Years, but looks like he is playing somewhere else!!

What in the actual fuck?

Looks like I should of went to Vegas...

Slash and the Conspirators are also playing NYE at the House of Blues. Maybe Duff is filling his spot?

No, Todd will be playing both shows that night

Just like theres no Black Sabbath without Bill Ward...

Theres no true Guns n Roses without Steven or Izzy... either do one show like Led Zeppelin did... or just dont do it at all... it will look like a cash grab.

Pissed off Adlers gonna spew out venom... and Slash will have to take sides...

I dont understand Izzy's issue... everybody is drug free and he isnt doing anything... so whats the problem with going on a small tour?!

Theres no true Guns n Roses without Steven or Izzy... either do one show like Led Zeppelin did... or just dont do it at all... it will look like a cash grab.

I dont understand Izzy's issue... everybody is drug free and he isnt doing anything... so whats the problem with going on a small tour?!

Izzy hasent liked touring since forever. Everyone being drug free? Ha don't kid yourself, they may not be as into it but its still around

• Like 1

Bah... For the vast majority, it is sabbath without bill. Just as it is gnr with duff, axl n slash. They just don't care that much. You're just being sensitive.

I like the idea of a 2 disc "Best Of..." with 2-3 new songs, and a tour with guest spots from former members. Followed by a concert video release while they work on a brand new album. Sounds easy, don't it?

thats an ideal scenario.

Id like to see a few big festival dates, Then they hit the studio for 3 months. Release an 12 song album, then tour the fuck out of it with a live DVD released half way through the tour

Edited by megaguns1982

I wonder if having Slash and Duff back in the band would light a fire under Axl's ass to actually release things? If they toured I see no reason why at least a couple of new songs wouldn't be possible

Edited by WhazUp

I wonder if having Slash and Duff back in the band would light a fire under Axl's ass to actually release things? If they toured I see no reason why at least a couple of new songs wouldn't be possible

Couldn't hurt.Although I still think we don't need anymore of the Nu Metal Gn'R.

I certainly hope we are in for more than just big festival dates. My hope is that if Slash is involved, who's a workaholic, that that means he's ready to get Axl working again. This isn't just a thing to do in some downtime, and you would think the advertising would suggest that as well. You'd expect they are advertising cause its a "take over the world" kind of thing. Not a "we'll do some shows, but just to show the world we can reunite too. This won't mean Axl is any less lazy and it won't mean this is any of our first priorities."

• Like 1