The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Did someone really post they want Ashba instead of Slash? Not even Axl Rose himself agrees with that!

Ashba is about to conquer the world with Sixam. The only way he can be at least close to conquer the world is to be opening for GNR in a tour, and that's a possibility.

Did someone really post they want Ashba instead of Slash? Not even Axl Rose himself agrees with that!

i saw ashba and slash play live ashba smiled at me and slash ignored me I would rather have nice man ashba in the band

let's have pope Francis instead, i heard he can play mean bass guitar.

franky.jpg

Secret mission in LA, huh? :P;)

God he looks like a tool there. Is he that cheesy in real life?

Give the guy a break. He really loves being in GNR - something that can't be said for some new-GNR members.

Would you turn down the chance to play in GNR?

• Like 2

What's this shit I'm hearing now about the lineup potentially including Dave Kushner? What are they doing, taking the scraps of what's left of VR and merging it with what's left of Axl's recent lineup and calling it a Guns N' Roses reunion so they can charge outrageous ticket prices? Leave Kushner and Pitman at home for the love of god...

Guns n' Velvet?

Revolver N' Roses.

Velvet Roses

That's what I'm thinking

It took the forum less then a week to bemoan something that isn't even confirmed yet.

Maybe TB was right when the said "Complaints, Complaints, Complaints.:"

Let's wait to hear an official line up before bitching.

i've been trying to discover something on twitter, checking everyone's account related to guns n' roses as well as mitch lafon, jimmy kimmel and eddie trunk but there is nothing on it only mitch asking jimmy kimmel what happend as he found out as well, 46 minutes ago, guess he is reading this forum too

I've probably posted like 4 times since I joined in 2006 and have been on this message board since 1999. I was a freshman in high school then. There have been 2 other times this place was at Defcon 1 -- when the album dropped and when Axl showed up to randomly pick people to respond to on here (including me. Highlight of my life). This is fucking awesome. Something is going down on Kimmel and he could look like Jabba the Hutt but once he says the word reunion were all going to shit ourselves.

Give the guy a break. He really loves being in GNR - something that can't be said for some new-GNR members.

I am sure he loves it and I don't blame him but his takes on Gn'R songs are awful.. Butchers the shit out of them.

franky.jpg

Secret mission in LA, huh? :P;)

God he looks like a tool there. Is he that cheesy in real life?

I don't visit many other band Forums. Is grown ass men commenting on the appearance of other grown ass men commonplace or is mostly on GNR boards?